Ebay Auctions Listed, Ending Sunday Afternoon (11-9-08)

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Auctions will be ending Sunday (11-9) afternoon!!! Here are some pix of the items posted :)

Thanks for viewing!!!

Saltysteele

Bret
View Badges
Reaction score
in a van, down by the river in South Haven, MI
another reefer and I ordered some stuff from Will a little bit ago, and were very happy with the customer service and product!

i'm bret, and i endorse this message
(lol, just thought everyone would be missing the public endorsements, now that the election is over :p )

OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Youve got some goofy looking acans haha. That bowerbanki is borderline unknown too, but hell, unID'd acans probably fetch a nice price
I've been told too many different names for some of these acans (Echinata, Ecninata large head, bowerbanki, maxima, rotundoflora, enchinomorpha...) Not sure if there is a proper name for the un-id one. Certainly don't see these kinds of corals very often. The unid one, the mouth is so intense in color, it's amazing :)

another reefer and I ordered some stuff from Will a little bit ago, and were very happy with the customer service and product!

i'm bret, and i endorse this message
(lol, just thought everyone would be missing the public endorsements, now that the election is over :p )
Thanks Bret :) The ricordeas and zoas doing well?

Saltysteele

Bret
View Badges
Reaction score
in a van, down by the river in South Haven, MI
doing wonderfully! thanks for the freebie ric's (was supposed to get one freebie, you sent two, plus two of the rics split within 2 weeks!). zoa's are spreadin and growin! that giant paly spreads to about 2" now! awesome stuff!

if i ever have money again ( :p ) i'll definitely buy from ya again, Will! :)

Complaining about the cost of aquarium equipment when you pay large sums of money for coral & fish..

• is Fair

Votes: 239 52.8%
  • is Not Fair

Votes: 183 40.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 31 6.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors