ECC Nexus Burst and Huge Colorado Sunburst Anemones in stock now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just added ECC Nexus Burst and huge Colorado Sunburst Anemones to the stock section of the website! All of these anemones are grown right in our farm and are 100% aquacultured.

Colorado Sunburst Anemones LINK

ANV-K16-1962.jpg

ECC Nexus Burst Anemones LINK

STOCK-ECC Nexus Burst Bubble Tipped Anemone.jpg

We also restocked our Aquacultured Rainbow BTA's! LINK

STOCK-N-TCK-AQUACULTURED-RAINBOW-BUBBLE-TIP-ANEMONE.jpg

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love my Nexus Burst, it's a very unique nem and people always ask about it when they look at the tank! Lots of great frags on the site too!
EE94FF68-467C-40E8-A616-AC4E34EEB286.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great price on the nexus burst!
Hey, I just won a bid from cornbred on a nexus and I was doing a little research and came across one of those threads that members answer. The thread ask if you have been successful keeping two type of anemones in the same tank. 21 percent said no!

I know you are the man that knows a **** ton about corals so I am asking what you think? Hope you dont mind.

You remember last year I was going crazy collecting high end zoas? Well very long story but I lost most of them from illness. Probably 10k or more:( I am well and back to trying to get a high end collection together not so much zoas though, mainly shrooms. I dont want to risk my tank over adding this Nexus. I already have a Rainbow and starting collecting them in a container! Didnt relize how easy they are to progate! Thats why when I saw the nexus pop up on an auction that I was already doing I couldnt resist! LOL

Do you think I should cancel the nexus? My tanks is only 36 gallons. I am going to upgrade soon and get a frag tank together. I just had it going when I went to hospital for a few weeks came back and of course lost its cycle. Its been a heck of a year for me battling this illness and my sons illness then he passed in March, so working on that soon! Just kind of lost interest in my tanks for a while. I am cured and back on it! LOL With a vengeance!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey, I just won a bid from cornbred on a nexus and I was doing a little research and came across one of those threads that members answer. The thread ask if you have been successful keeping two type of anemones in the same tank. 21 percent said no!

I know you are the man that knows a **** ton about corals so I am asking what you think? Hope you dont mind.

You remember last year I was going crazy collecting high end zoas? Well very long story but I lost most of them from illness. Probably 10k or more:( I am well and back to trying to get a high end collection together not so much zoas though, mainly shrooms. I dont want to risk my tank over adding this Nexus. I already have a Rainbow and starting collecting them in a container! Didnt relize how easy they are to progate! Thats why when I saw the nexus pop up on an auction that I was already doing I couldnt resist! LOL

Do you think I should cancel the nexus? My tanks is only 36 gallons. I am going to upgrade soon and get a frag tank together. I just had it going when I went to hospital for a few weeks came back and of course lost its cycle. Its been a heck of a year for me battling this illness and my sons illness then he passed in March, so working on that soon! Just kind of lost interest in my tanks for a while. I am cured and back on it! LOL With a vengeance!
Firstly, my condolences on the health issues with your family. That is tough to hear.

As for the nexus, I have one I got pretty recently and it has been fine for the last month and a half with another green BTA in the same acclimation box. I have a 32 gallon tank with tons of corals and had the green BTA for about a year. I read the same thing about people having issues with different color variations and took the risk and haven't had any problems.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back