• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ECC Slime Time Grafted Montipora digitata Frags

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eye Catching Coral Slime Time grafted Monti digitata. Very bright colors. Photos are under 20k AI light with camera white balance set to 20k. WYSIWYG 4 frags available. Frags 1 and 4 don't show a ton of blending yet but the red and green can come and go where it pleases. First photo is a large frag/mini colony for reference (NFS). Prices listed below with Frag #. Shipping $39 UPS Next Day Air for frags under $300. Shipping included for frags over $300 or for multiple frag purchase. 2hr DOA. Shipping fees not refundable. Packages sent Mon-Wed only! Sorry I can not do refunds for packages that are delayed a day or more. I take the utmost care to package and insulate the boxes.

WYS #1 Large plug, A little green at the very top that's a bit obscured by the point poking up. $250
WYS #2 Large plug. Well blended colors! $350 (includes free shipping)
WYS #3 Small plug. Well blended colors! stomatella not included lol $350 (includes free shipping)
WYS #4 Large plug. Some green coming in around the red. $275

ECC_MDigi_Slime_Time2.jpg

MontSlimeTimeWYS1.jpg

MontSlimeTimeWYS2.jpg

MontSlimeTimeWYS3.jpg

MontSlimeTimeWYS4.jpg

Last edited:

Cmccarthy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have recommended light and flow requirements for these and do you have anymore

OP
OP
S

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have recommended light and flow requirements for these and do you have anymore
Hi. Off the top of my head it's around 250-300 par and high flow from the Octopulse 4 not to far from it's line of flow. I have a lot of random flow from another on the other side of the tank directly opposite. They pulse on and off for random timing flow % all day and night. I could check par with the meter. I don't have any frags currently but I could cut a chunk with some nice red and green and stick it on a plug if you want to wait until it heals. Quick photo with the iphone.
TARHE1284.JPG

Cmccarthy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for the reply. Looks amazing. Wow. No need to cut a frag yet. Gotta save up a bit but will hit you up soon hopefully. Thanks again for your time

Cmccarthy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you charge for a small frag that has good color of each.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back