Ecopods vs 5280 pods for seeding new tank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Evaaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Ecopods has an extra pod species so would probably be better but is it worth the extra cost?
I was going to get x4 5280 but could only get x2 ecopods for similar price for my 180 with new dry rock.

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Ecopods has an extra pod species so would probably be better but is it worth the extra cost?
I was going to get x4 5280 but could only get x2 ecopods for similar price for my 180 with new dry rock.
I would get one ecopod and two of the 5280 pods. That way you get the bulk of the 5280 along with the ecologically balanced mix of the eco. You might as well grab some phyto too if you really wanna get your populations going.

OP
OP
Evaaron

Evaaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would get one ecopod and two of the 5280 pods. That way you get the bulk of the 5280 along with the ecologically balanced mix of the eco. You might as well grab some phyto too if you really wanna get your populations going.

I wish I could mix and match the combo packs, would get two ecopods packs and 2 5280 combo pack. Think ill have to settle for the two ecopods combo pack.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wish I could mix and match the combo packs, would get two ecopods packs and 2 5280 combo pack. Think ill have to settle for the two ecopods combo pack.

This is functionality we would love to add in the future. Right now, its a bit tricky.

Were you hoping to get

2x ecopods + oceanmagik
2x 5280 + oceanmagik

Let me know and we can get you taken care of so you will effectively get the discount

OP
OP
Evaaron

Evaaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is functionality we would love to add in the future. Right now, its a bit tricky.

Were you hoping to get

2x ecopods + oceanmagik
2x 5280 + oceanmagik

Let me know and we can get you taken care of so you will effectively get the discount

Wow thanks that is very helpful.

Back