• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech: 2 MP60QD ; 4 MP40QD ; and Battery Backup for sale

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling the following:

Update: Everything is sold.

2 EchoTech Marine MP60QD's - Mid 2017 MFD (June and July). Work well with no extra noise. Will be shipped in the original boxes with spacers. ---- $350 each plus shipping.

2 Ecotech Marine MP40QD's - Mid 2017 MFD. Work well with no extra noise. One has a brand new wetside assembly still in the box (only comes with this, not this plus the old wetside). --- $180 each plus shipping. If you buy all four, I will cover shipping.

2 Ecotech Marine MP40QDs - late 2016 MFD. Work well with no extra noise. They require the replacement RFC chip sold by Ecotech in order to obtain Mobius compatibility - $160 each plus shipping. If you buy all four MP40s, I'll cover shipping.

1 Ecotech Marine Battery Backup. - $100 plus shipping

Everything shipped is $1480. I will include anemone guards if everything is purchased.

Selling due to tank breakdown.

Local Pickup is also available in DFW Texas (76116). I have several other items that I have not listed yet that are available via local pickup.

-Edited to break out the MP40QDs. two are Mobius compatible, two require the upgrade.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dawsokj1988

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Providing an update. I'm prioritizing the group sales first and will move to individual purchases second.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back