ecotech devices not connecting to mobius if 1 device is off

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 8 mobius enabled pumps, 3 versas, & 4 radions on my tank. I have one of my versas set to feed my Kalk Reactor and have my apex programmed to turn off the outlet for that versa if my Alkalinity is greater than 8.5dkh. Overall this works well and keeps my alkalinity between ~8.45-8.65 without me having to adjust the amount I dose daily. Also allows the apex to take information from my alkatronic/ trident to "control" a versa.

The one issue I have, is mobius won't connect to most of my devices when my single versa is powered off. If I power the versa on manually, all my devices connect to mobius. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has a workaround to fix it.

Seems like all the ecotech devices are connected to each other rather than all of them connecting to mobius but they won't connect if a device is missing which seems odd to me.

I am planning to try creating a new tank in mobius and just putting the versa by itself to see if that helps, but thought I would see if anyone else has dealt with a similar situation.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read a few threads that the mobius is having issue connecting. Have you tried to fill out a support ticket?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 146 88.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back