EcoTech Marine Launches Coral Lab Project.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Staggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone who hasn't noticed yet, the Coral Lab light settings are available in the most recent EcoSmart Live update!

Try out these settings on your own reef, today! [emoji4]

How do you go about updating? I just logged in and didn't see it on ecosmart live when looking .......I'm running the LPS schedule anyway but just wanted to see them in the template schedules

cobraz

Zoo Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone who hasn't noticed yet, the Coral Lab light settings are available in the most recent EcoSmart Live update!

Maybe I missed something ... I don't see them on the iPhone app ... Mine has no new updates ?

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I missed something ... I don't see them on the iPhone app ... Mine has no new updates ?

You won't find them in the app. The new schedules need to be imported via a web browser & ESL.
I use Google Chrome on my iPad. I use the free Drop Box app to save the schedule (files) too. Then I import from there.
More info how to can be found on the EcoTech Only FB group.

downset21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456657803.904840.jpg

Giving the lps program a 1 month try... It is slightly tweaked. This much blue has been an adjustment for me aesthetically.... But it only matters what the coral wants!

Staggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You won't find them in the app. The new schedules need to be imported via a web browser & ESL.
I use Google Chrome on my iPad. I use the free Drop Box app to save the schedule (files) too. Then I import from there.
More info how to can be found on the EcoTech Only FB group.

I was going by RandoReefer saying they were in ESL now, I actually imported the LPS schedule and am running it but just didn't see them in a ESL update.

rage1199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with the AB+ for a month and saw great growth and color. Used PHX14 for 1 month and also saw great growth. I have now Mixd the two schedule with the PHX14 peaking at noon then coming back down to AB+ Visually to the eye the mixture looks great. I love my Radions even more now. I am seeing colors out of my SPS only tank I have never seen or as strong.

Rlynch818

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with the AB+ for a month and saw great growth and color. Used PHX14 for 1 month and also saw great growth. I have now Mixd the two schedule with the PHX14 peaking at noon then coming back down to AB+ Visually to the eye the mixture looks great. I love my Radions even more now. I am seeing colors out of my SPS only tank I have never seen or as strong.
Any way you can upload your file? I'd love to try it.

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After playing with my G3 Pro for the last year through my Apex WXM I was very close to the AB+ program through my own trials and errors with the only significant differences of my whites were at 30% and my UV was at 80%. I switched to the AB+ program about a month ago and the colors and growth of my SPS are a feast for the eyes and continue to improve almost daily. Thank you Coral Lab, Ecotech and AA!!

Last edited:

Gomery12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to know what the difference with the gen1, gen2 and gen3 are and their coral growth, etc. For me to upgrade to a gen3 from a gen1, means I'm without a light on my tank, which isn't possible. So, it would be nice for those of us that still use gen1 radions or gen2 radions to get that kind of info! It seems to me that if I want a mixed tank then running gen3 pro maybe too much light and I'd be running it much lower than the program they have over my 57 gallon. Nice article to read though.

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using a slight modified Radiant Color schedule for years now, with my Gen 2s and now Gen 3s. Last night I switched them over to the PHX schedule for my mixed reef tank. We'll see how this works!

Vu337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do i keep at 50 percent power level? thats what is set in ecosmartlive for the programs?

crazyboi48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Can this be used with my apex? If so how do I upload the program schedule?

crazyboi48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance to PM me your schedule and program for apex please?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back