Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
A couple of weeks/months ago I bought the Radion G5 Diffuser and I decide to make a Review about them to help people to decide if they think they should get one or not.
During my investigation, I got surprised by the data that I collected!

Here my video:

To be fair, I don't like the Radion G5 Step effect it those on the bottom of my tanks (where we really notice it), so for me, it was a no brainer to buy the diffuser.
I'm very please with the results with the G5 Diffuser, with the Radion Pro we lose 9% and for the Blue about 6 to 7%. That is low for what it does.
My only complaint would be the price (yeah well ya know...reefing) and the magnet might but too tiny to my taste, other than that, the design and practicality is awesome.

I hope that will help other reefers to get their heads around it.

- Aqua Splendor

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
A couple of weeks/months ago I bought the Radion G5 Diffuser and I decide to make a Review about them to help people to decide if they think they should get one or not.

Here my video:

To be fair, I don't like the Radion G5 Step effect it those on the bottom of my tanks (where we really notice it), so for me, it was a no brainer to buy the diffuser.
I'm very please with the results with the G5 Diffuser, with the Radion Pro we lose 9% and for the Blue about 6 to 7%. That is low for what it does.
My only complaint would be the price (yeah well ya know...reefing) and the magnet might but too tiny to my taste, other than that, the design and practicality is awesome.

- Aqua Splendor

Thanks for doing this. I put them on all of my XR15 Pro units and was wondering just how much I was losing by doing so.

YankeeTankee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Here my video:

- Aqua Splendor

BTW it's really a great video, it's nice being able to see high res video of the tank with and without the diffuser on. I agree the diffuser creates a nice gentle shimmer, my favorite look as well!

Danny McElroy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Here my video:

- Aqua Splendor

Excellent video, thank you for posting!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back