EcoTech Marine Vectra S1 Return (New Vid & Chance to WIN)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoTech Marine Vectra S1 Return (New Vid & Chance to WIN)
How would you like to win this pump?! Just subscribe to our YouTube channel, hit the like button on the video, and post a comment on YouTube to enter the contest. The winner will be announced October 15th. Be sure to turn on notifications when you subscribe, so you don't miss any new videos or updates.

Bruce Burnett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched video, liked and subscribed to your YouTube Channel left comment. I had just recently added Premium Aquatics to my list of goto for purchases. I could really use a new return pump.

Karl M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I liked and subscribed to your channel. But I am unable to leave a comment tried fixing the problem for an hour , I done trying. Need to do a water change any lol

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Watched video, liked and subscribed to your YouTube Channel left comment. I had just recently added Premium Aquatics to my list of goto for purchases. I could really use a new return pump.
Thanks for entering and choosing us as one of your goto places, let us know if you ever need any help.

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I liked and subscribed to your channel. But I am unable to leave a comment tried fixing the problem for an hour , I done trying. Need to do a water change any lol
Sorry to hear about the issue, email us your youtube name and we will manual enter you when they do the drawing.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back