• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Marine Vectra S2

Reefin Aint Easy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats this Vectra S2 return pump worth? It's used, manufacture date of Sept. 1st 2020. Bought it hoping it was going to be enough to run my tank with a manifold but its not, so I need to upgrade and sell this S2. It comes with a 3D printed screen as you can see too. The hard plumbing pieces are glued in and would need to be replaced if you can't put a union or coupler on them. I ran it with the barbed connector for soft plumbing.

image0.png image1.png image0-3.jpeg .

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are $329.99 right now brand new. So half would be $165. Ouch. For that price, I'll keep it on the shelf as a backup LOL.
I'm currently selling a Sicce 3.0 pump for a -30% haircut (it was used for a grand total of 2 months and still has 4.5 years of warranty left on it).

So yeah, almost a year's use and no warranty with the EcoTech - 50% is probably optimistic. The used market for saltwater equipment is just abyssal (except LEDs).

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back