• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10W converted to QD w/ spare head

pwilliaml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used: Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10W converted to QuietDrive w/ spare head

Comes with the pump, controller, power supply, original pad for thin aquarium walls, filter sponge and spare head. Everything you see in the picture.

Yes it has the wireless capability.

Factory reset and ready to go.

$ 170+ 15 for shipping = $185 shipped

IMG_20180429_111721.jpg

OP
OP
pwilliaml

pwilliaml

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand it's the older motor head with the new controller, but there are a few how-to articles out there on how to replace these bearings and make them really nice again, so this is still a great pump. This one is only slightly noisier than the new quiet drives, but still a great pump. I just got tired of Ecotech and their prices. I don't mind paying far less for a pump with a cord going into the tank. I'm sure this pump will be great for someone though. It's writing like this that reminds me why I'm not a salesman...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back