• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP40s, Neptune Apex WXM and VDM modules

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Sad days, but I'm getting out of the hobby. In the upcoming weeks I'll be listing a few things as tanks get broken down. This stuff here was already in storage from a previous tank so I figured I'd start with this. All prices are shipped. Please make offers in DMs only and no lowballs. Thanks.

For the pumps and spare heads I'd like to sell them together if possible. If they don't go in a day or so I'll break it all up. Price for the pumps and wetsides is $725 shipped

Ecotech MP40 x2
Both of these were picked up at the same time and put on an office tank that never got passed the ugly stage. Total amount of run time on these is maaaaaaaaaaaaybe 6 months. After that they sat in a storage closet for a little bit more than a year. I take good care of my stuff as you can see from the pics and when they were running they were cleaned monthly. There are no cracked or frayed wires, no rusting on any metal or broken spokes on the cages. They both come with everything (I think) they came with including, unused mesh covers, bag of unused parts and all 3 spacers unused and still bagged. The only way you're going to get one better than these is if you buy it brand spankin' new.
IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_4945.JPG

IMG_4947.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_4949.JPG

Ecotech MP40 Wetside x2
Both were picked up same time as the pumps and were used as swaps for cleaning. Same condition as above.
IMG_4951.JPG

Neptune Apex WXM module $75
This was picked up a few years back (I can't remember when) and has worked flawlessly. From MP10s to MP40s I've never had any issue with this at all.
IMG_4956.JPG

Neptune Apex VDM module $65
I actually have a few of these for various DIY LED fixtures. I couldn't say when this was picked up, but it's at least 2-3 years old and never had any issues with it at all.
IMG_4955.JPG
IMG_4947.JPG

OP
OP
amnesiac

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to add, the production date on the MP40s is Aug2018.

OP
OP
amnesiac

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRICE DROP!!! Let's get this stuff sold!!!

$700 shipped on the MP40s and spare wetsides
$70 shipped on the WXM
$60 shipped on the VDM

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back