• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech Radeon XR-15 G5 Pros, MP40 QD's, Clarisea SK-3000, Aqua Ultraviolet 57 Watt UV Sterilizer, Tunze Osmolater, and more

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

slipknot23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like you sent me pictures of the XR 15 arm and I'd say I'd buy and you never replied back to me till the next day and said it was sold

OP
OP
T

TexanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly a bit fed up, might just send off the gear to those who already paid, and just chuck the rest in the garbage. I don’t need this high school drama in my life, have enough going on already

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Honestly a bit fed up, might just send off the gear to those who already paid, and just chuck the rest in the garbage. I don’t need this high school drama in my life, have enough going on already

Its pretty simple. You read my message right after I sent it to you. You didn't reply. You just ignored it. Could have said "It is sold" No big deal. But instead you ignored it and moved on.

Either way. GLWS

OP
OP
T

TexanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its pretty simple. You read my message right after I sent it to you. You didn't reply. You just ignored it. Could have said "It is sold" No big deal. But instead you ignored it and moved on.

Either way. GLWS
I thought I did, I tried to respond to everyone who messaged me, I’m just on my phone so it’s not the easiest for me to navigate the website.

The Last Strider

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t be so dramatic man, you were asking me questions and never said that you would buy them. You asked if I would take 450, I said sure, then you just kept asking more and more questions without saying you would actually buy them. I need stuff gone and can’t be waiting around on a ton of back and forth with someone who is being noncommittal , someone else came in and said YES they will take them and paid. If you wanted to buy them, should have said so. Sorry if there was some miscommunication, I was getting flooded with
no worries man. Wish you the best.

Last edited:

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to buy the UV if it’s still available

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back