• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR30 G5 Blue w/ RMS Arm, Diffuser & G5 Adaptor Kit

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Ecotech Radion XR30 G5 Blue w/ RMS Arm, Diffuser & G5 Adaptor Kit. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

I was running 5 of these on my tank which was overkill. I finally decided to remove two. Purchased April 15th, Installed April 22nd, and removed today. I used it for at 35% on the AB+ template for a 10 hour cycle (4 hours at max 35% each day). Comes with every single thing as if it were new; every last screw, bolt etc. Fully updated and factory reset, ready for mobious detection. No issues.

- XR30 G5 Blue
- RMS Arm w/ all 3 length extension rails (fits G4)
- RMS arms adaptor kit for G5...
- Diffuser
Not looking to part anything out.

PRICE DROP 10/30 $SOLD for everything, shipped to your door within the lower 48.

Last edited:

pufferlips

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I do not see a price anywhere... could you PM me what you are asking please?

Thanks!!

OP
OP
Doostur

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK... I am in Alaska... how much more to ship here?

PM me if interested. Ironically I sold my 5th light which is the exact thing I listed here which was shipped to Eielson AFB, AK 99702. Price was USPS Priotity is $71.74 USD. @SaltFishTV can vouch for me, as I sold it to him!

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back