• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR30W Pro LED Light With RMS Tank Mount

broskie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech Radion XR30W Pro LED Light With RMS Tank Mount. Used at 0-30% on my 40 Elos on a 10 hour schedule for 16 months. All in excellent working condition with only a few small things. One of the LED lenses has a small crack and can be seen in the photo below. This did not effect anything and I don't even know how it happened. The RMS mount had to be painted as over time it started to turned bronze. Lastly the top plastic mounting plate on the RMS mount one of the screw holes cracked a tiny bit when I was mounting it to the light. I have fixed it and painted the small crack. Once again this has no effect on the mounting or strength. I have included pictures of all the small things just to be up front with everyone. As you can see from the photos I take really good care of my items with monthly cleanings and air duster to keep the fan and electronics in excellent shape. I will ship through USPS and only accept Paypal Good and Service to protect both parties. Manufacture date Sept 21, 2016 Serial Number 92552802006188

Items Included:
- Radion XR30w Pro
- Power Supply with 2 extensions
- Original Box (missing instructions)
- RMS Mount (painted black)
- RMS changeable depths mounts

$450 Shipped and Includes PayPal Fee

IMG_3614.jpg IMG_3615.jpg IMG_3616.jpg IMG_3617.jpg IMG_3618.jpg IMG_3619.jpg IMG_3621.jpg IMG_3622.jpg IMG_3623.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back