• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$340.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 like brand new Ecotech Vortech MP40QD for sale. These are the latest version of the vortechs.

I bought these and used them for about 4 months in a new tank. They have been taken extremely well care of and are like brand new.

These all come in original boxes with all paperwork, prefilter for wetsides, etc. Just like you would buy new.

I don't sell anything of mine unless it is like new. You won't find better equipment that has been taken care of anywhere.

All of the wetsides are less than 2 months old as they were replaced by Ecotech. There were batches of wetsides that kept falling off and mine were part of that. All of these wetsides look like new as well and have been cleaned to like new and lubed with DOW Molykote 111. This is the suggested lube from Ecotech and it is the best you can buy. Ready to go right out of the box.

Here is the summary of dates:

1) May 20th, 2021 build date - I purchased this and kept it until October 2022 to use. Still like new.
2) August 10th, 2022 build date - This entire MP40 and all accessories were replaced in December 2022 due to a noisy dryside. MP40 is less than 5 months old and again, like new.
3) October 26th, 2022 build date - Didn't start using until January 2023. MP40 like new.
4) January 16th, 2023 build date - Used about 2 months and again, like new.

I take PayPal, Venmo, etc. Any questions, please ask.

Would like to ship to USA only and it would be great to sell all 4 of these to the same buyer. I am willing to sell separately as well.

Price - $340.00 a piece or all 4 for $1300.00. Shipping included.

MP40_Individual.jpg
MP40_Individual_2.jpg
MP40QD.jpg
MP40QD_Back_Box.jpg
MP40QD_Dryside.jpg
MP40QD_Front_Box.jpg
MP40QD_Wetside.jpg

Last edited:

JOBrien701

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill take 1 for sure if you're willing to let just 1 go. For some reason I'm unable to send anyone PM's otherwise I would have chose that route.

Back