• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecoxotic stunner strips

Rathius312

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know these are pretty old, but curious if anyone has any they are willing to get rid of? I've had the controller and have room to add a stunner strip but can't find them anywhere. Just looking to supplement with a little accent lighting on my tank and if I could get my hands on one of these it would be nice to use some older equipment I already have!

Let me know!

DeeBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know these are pretty old, but curious if anyone has any they are willing to get rid of? I've had the controller and have room to add a stunner strip but can't find them anywhere. Just looking to supplement with a little accent lighting on my tank and if I could get my hands on one of these it would be nice to use some older equipment I already have!

Let me know!

It depends on what color you are looking for, but CurrentUSA has an official eBay store where they have some Ecoxotic stunner strips for sale. These are all new condition. I ordered a Panorama Pro from them a couple weeks ago and the shipment was quick and painless.

OP
OP
R

Rathius312

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately they’ve only got partial daylight (K) versions. Was hoping they would have some of the deep blue or blue/magenta combos. Do you know of any supplement strips that are compatible with the original ecoxotic power supply and splitter?

FischAutoTechGarten

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm the opposite... I'm looking for a boat load of the 12.5" 6W 8000k (white) models. What they have in stock is too blue for me as they will be powering planted aquariums. I already have 10 of them in use.... I need at least 2 more...

Those power supplies and splitters used by Ecoxotic Stunners are pretty generic. i use them for powering my IO relay expansion boards.

I do have other Ecoxotic lights that are similar to the stunners.. They are 10000k, 24", 24v... I run 2 of them on my dual section sump for visibility when doing a little work in them. (I got them super cheap when a fish store closed).

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back