Egg sac?

kirstyflash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this tonight. Is it something simple like poop or is it an egg sac of some sort? It’s between the size of a pea and marble, sandy brown in colour and squishy. I don’t even know what in my tank could have laid/pooped it out because of the size and shape and I know what most of the eggs of our gang look like so have ruled out most things...any input would be greatly appreciated, we are seriously dumbfounded.

EC526B40-5E02-4F2E-9D01-936CC74CCDCB.jpeg

7BD502CC-8558-4C61-AB7D-088216D28BC5.jpeg

OP
OP
kirstyflash

kirstyflash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brain fart sorry
Clowns, Banggai & pyjama Cardinals, lawnmower Blenny, bicolour Blenny, Royal gamma, goby, porcelain crabs, pistol shrimp, trochus, nassarius, turbos, bivalves, limpet, coral hermits, micro brittle stars, xmas worms, coco worm, 4 bta, tree sponge, hammer, frogspawn, torch, Goni, alveo, purple stars, branching leather, toadstool, carnation coral
And a partridge in a pear tree

OP
OP
kirstyflash

kirstyflash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was rank this afternoon so dissected it and it was the most vile smelling thing...and I have 3 kids...2 of them boys. It was some sort of transparent thin soft skin enclosing what I can only explain as....well my word will be replaced, so I’m gonna go with poop. It would be interesting to know what it came out of

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back