ELOS america Website 2020

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Happy New year 2020
IMG_1130.JPG

we have made an important update of our showcase website for ELOS America.com
I think we have succeeded with the help of Nicola Gandini the creator of the brand and my current Partner and Vice President ;)to make the site much clearer and thus have more information on our main flagship products.
www.elosamerica.com

Capture d’écran 2020-01-15 à 12.13.05.png

Absolute Line Cabinet
High Quality cabinets for your aquarium
the addition of a page dedicated to our Absolut Furniture which is one of the best option for ready-to-use aquariums.
this furniture is the work of 10 research and development, a steel structure furniture and PVC magnetic panel. (indestructible and very easy to use).
Acquario_System120.2059.jpg Acquario_System120.2064.jpg

ELOS Essential-Ghost
The power to change the game!
A new concept of the aquarium is born, a totally customizable system, dedicated to the most demanding users. Capture d’écran 2020-01-15 à 12.27.47.png

Acquario_Essential_120.2051.jpg

you can also see the new models that will be on the market in a few months with the Ghost Overflow version ... and super extra clear glue.

ELOS Aquascaping
The power to change the game!

the Aquascape range, more adapted to fresh water, but which can make very beautiful miniature reefs... and can be drilled
360x280.base.2083.jpg

Of course we put all our efforts to promote our coral and fish food kits...
Premium Fish Food
"The value of Italian production, combined with research"

SV_gamma.jpg

Good surfing to all and tell us what you like or dislike and we will take it into account to improve our site and our range of products.

and please follow us on Facebook and instagram

OP
ELOSAmerica

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m on your site now. Who is AquariumPartner?
HELLO ELOS America is also a distributor for European Brand and we do business on AquariumParnters .
So AquariumPartners and ELOS America are the same team ,
But on ELOSamerica.com you're only going to find ELOS equipment and accessories
on the Aquariumpartners.com website you will also find the brands that are distributed in partnership with the brands on the American market.

akma

View Badges
Reaction score
Can I order replacement parts from you guys? I have an Elos 100 but my door hinges are rusted out. Would like to replace.

OP
ELOSAmerica

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Can I order replacement parts from you guys? I have an Elos 100 but my door hinges are rusted out. Would like to replace.
hello ? yes we are the good place to have ,, the hinges are not in stock we no longer make the wood cabinet since 4 years so , i need to order from italy .
can you send me picture by email of your hinges so i can have the same .

akma

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,

That sounds good. Which e-mail should I send it to?

Thank you

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
@ELOSAmerica The payments logic on your website, specifically for the Elos 100 system does not work properly. When I select the different options, the total cost does not properly add up. Can you fix this so I can potentially check out with the right total cost?

Also, can you clarify if the "in stock" status on your website means both the tank and absolute stand are in stock or just the tank? I'm looking at the Elos 100 and want to know if both tank + stand are in stock or not.

OP
ELOSAmerica

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
@ELOSAmerica The payments logic on your website, specifically for the Elos 100 system does not work properly. When I select the different options, the total cost does not properly add up. Can you fix this so I can potentially check out with the right total cost?

Also, can you clarify if the "in stock" status on your website means both the tank and absolute stand are in stock or just the tank? I'm looking at the Elos 100 and want to know if both tank + stand are in stock or not.
hello thank you for letting us know . i will check on that .
for the 100 the tank is in stock in the USA , the absolut stand are on the way to the usa . will be back in stock soon .

Do you consider the hobby of keeping saltwater reef aquarums amazing?

• YES

Votes: 371 96.4%
  • NO

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 3 0.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Reef Kinetics