• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

ELOS Diamond Line 160 /160 XL

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
ELOS has always offered to its customers High quality aquariums.
Today, with the new Diamond Line ELOS surpasses itself.
Thanks to the use of the exclusive DiamondVision crystal glass,our new aquariums reach a new level in transparency!
The new Quiet Drain overflow will offer a “noise free” experience, incorporating a HIGH water flow.
The new SilentFlow pump will create a strong water flow with low power consumption.

It's an ELOS aquarium - A complete new experience!

160 drawing.jpg

ELOS QuietDrain overflow (US patent design)
With a small footprint, the new variable flow drain encompasses the features that all users require in a modern aquarium' overflow: incredibly quiet, high variable water flow, safety features!
Thanks to its design you will be able to use very high flow rated pumps (up to 11,000 liters*), without any drain noise.
Equipped with a tap both, in the drain as well as in the return, you will be able to control the flow, thus reducing the need to install extra flow pumps as required in ALL competitors aquariums.

Aquarium / POOL 160: 63 x 31.5 x 23.6in (LxDxH)
Cabinet / SQUARE 160: 63 x 31.5 x 35in (LxDxH)
145 Gals.
HIGHLIGHTS

• Pool160 tank: realized in ELOS Diamond Glass 23.6" tall with polished edges, incorporates our QuietDrain overflow and full bottom protection against snails
  • Square160 cabinet: built in highly water resistant core, laminate with high thickness PVC. Can be customized by changing the color of the side fascia. As an optional customers can request special colors, glossy or matte, according to RAL table.
  • SumpSS 36 Bashsea External Hybrid filter type: designed to be accomodated inside the Cabinet. it includes the necessary elements for proper filtration without compromise.
  • Its design provides:
    • De-Gas chamber: necessary to reduce micro bubble
    • Mechanical chamber: in the mechanical chamber the water is microfiltered mechanically through the interchangeable Elos filter bag
    • Chemical chamber: it is used to position carbon, resins, zeolith and any other material used to filter the water to remove unwanted pollutants. This compartment allows the adjustment of the water flow making this a very flexible chamber where active carbon, resins, live rock, etc. can be used.
  • Pipings kit: supplied with the tank, it contains all the necessary for the setup: corrugated drain hose, red silicone return hose, PVC fittings, teflon tape.
  • 15 mm diamond Glass 98% clear.
  • Pipings kit: supplied with the tank, it contains all the necessary for the setup: corrugated drain hose, red silicone return hose, PVC fittings, teflon tape.
  • 40 mm Drain (1 1/2" hard plumbing could be using to connected the sump )
  • 25 mm return (adaptor needed for hard plumbing )
  • Quiet drain Overflow indside (up to 2905 gal/H*)
  • The Double Return allows the user to adjust the flow of water independently

As our System120, the Elos System Diamond Line 160 aquarium has been in our ELOS catalogue for nearly 10 years. Through the years it is being updated continuously and we have many improvements to the accessories, as well. This Aquarium incorporates all technical refinements that only our aquariums can provide. The bottom is made with our Elos multi-pane bottom giving it unsurpassed strength and safety. The new Elos overflow allows the water to enter either from the surface or from the bottom and can also allow the passage of electrical cables through it safely. The Elos 160/160XL is built with the ulmost attention and that only "a true craftsmen" can conceive and produce.
160 drawing.jpg

Sitting at the top of our CLASSIC range, the Elos System160 is now available in the 160XL version which provides 20 cm more depth.

This model is available in two versions, Standard (depth 57 cm) or XL (80cm deep). Designed with extreme care, thanks to continuous improvements, it is one of our oldest aquariums that can be found in our catalogues.

An aquarium with excellent quality that maintains its value over time.

DDMN

View Badges
Reaction score
These Aquariums were once the best quality tanks around. I owned three of the classic models and couldn’t be happier with each one. But the current 120xl Diamond model I purchased roughly a year ago must have missed the quality control inspection. Very disappointed for the high price paid and the low quality product received. I made my experience known to Elos America only to go back and forth with emails which resulted in thanks for your feedback. Buyer beware.

OP
ELOSAmerica

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
@DDMN i am sorry to see that. let me know what i can do more your be more efficient with you.
i take car of your feed back and i go forward with my team and factory to be exactly like we need to be .
but if i can do more , please help me .

Do you have any "bully fish" in your tank?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 133 59.6%
  • NO bullies just misunderstood...

Votes: 73 32.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 17 7.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Budman's Corals LLC