Elos Test It and Feed It Giveaway | 3 Winners

dallast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the concept of a calibrated dropper. I often feel that there is some inherent variance in using a standard dropper bottle.

Secretseyes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the Omega AA doesn't contain phosphate based preservative. I'd love to try using it in my tank.

i.am.sherm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the packaging and presentation of the Elos products. They have a "clean", well-designed look. I'd buy it on looks alone.

ProfessorPolyp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elos Giveaway2.jpg

Elos Test It and Feed It Giveaway
Sponsored by Elos America

ELOS: the ultimate supplements and equipment for marine and planted aquariums. Elos is an aquaristik company that is exclusively dedicated towards the development, production, and marketing of specialized, high quality products for the aquarium market.

We apply the latest advances in marine and fresh water sciences into our manufacturing and products. We are environmentally responsible as well as respectful of the key ethic rules on employment and production. Almost all our products are made in Italy, through few, well trained Internal Employee with the help of key external suppliers, Universities and Research Centers.

Our commitment is to invest in the future, we take great care of details and innovations but beside this we also take care of our traditions. We apply modern process, but we also use traditional techniques, employing local craftsmen for the production.

We take great care in designing our products, and packs to simplify their use making them pleasant to see and to touch. From the first contact with our products you will immediately perceive the care to produce them and the great attention toward each single detail.

For all this we invite you, by heart, to try our products. Join your passion with us, use our products and make the best out of them and, we are sure, You will experience the delight of creating your personal, unique underwater world in a beauty you have never seen before.

How to Enter
Note: You must complete at least one of the following and may complete all for extra chances to win. There will be 3 winners chosen!

LIKE the Elos America Facebook Page
2. FOLLOW the Elos America Instagram Page

3. Create a post in this thread telling us something you like about any of the following products. 3 winners will receive a test kit and food package with each one of these products included! Click on the product link for details.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:
THREE (3) winners will receive an Elos America Test Kit, Buffer Kit and Invert Food Package shipped to their door valued at over $200 each!

unnamed.jpg

12.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until Feb. 26th*

Thanks again to Elos America!
Followed IG & FB

ProfessorPolyp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm excited to be able to see the colors change and know via the chart what my parameters are atm I am using Red Sea but this looks cool!

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello . you Need to ask your local fish store .. i can delivery every day .. or on-line .. feel free to reach me if you need .

I did ask most of my lfs but the response was only if more customers ask for it. I like to be able to grab things local in case I’m in a jam.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back