Email sent to TSM last week

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi - I sent an email to [email protected] a week ago regarding special orders for a large order I'm interesting in placing. I haven't received a response. Is there a better email I should use? Thanks!

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
Try FB messages. I get responses <24 hours. But the weather may also be impacting response times.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You need to email them multiple time. Once they acknowledge it you are good. I tried several times and now I am in contact with them.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yea they answer now, but it's always vague , "yea we get those fish from time to time , maybe next month.. you have to spend$ 200 but I guess you just have to be lucky they order something you want . I think it's just hard to accommodate everyone's requests with limited space , I get it . It's just hard to plan

rmay6850

View Badges
Reaction score
For me it has been worth the wait... it may take some time, but to get a healthy and clean fish I am willing to wait..

every fish in my tank came from TSM, and I am extremely happy at this point I stuck with them..
And I will say there are a few that didn’t come cheap.

OP
zalick

zalick

View Badges
Reaction score
Yea they answer now, but it's always vague , "yea we get those fish from time to time , maybe next month.. you have to spend$ 200 but I guess you just have to be lucky they order something you want . I think it's just hard to accommodate everyone's requests with limited space , I get it . It's just hard to plan
That was somewhat my concern. I have around 28 fish on my list.... don't want it to take years.

For me it has been worth the wait... it may take some time, but to get a healthy and clean fish I am willing to wait..

every fish in my tank came from TSM, and I am extremely happy at this point I stuck with them..
And I will say there are a few that didn’t come cheap.
How long did you have to wait and how many fish? I'm willing to pay quite a premium to not only not QT myself, but to get them in batches rather than one or two fish here and there. Hopefully it would be worth it for them! :)

OP
zalick

zalick

View Badges
Reaction score
Try FB messages. I get responses <24 hours. But the weather may also be impacting response times.
Just checked their FB page and there is no messenger link. Maybe FB changed it so you cant message or TSM turned it off?

rmay6850

View Badges
Reaction score
That was somewhat my concern. I have around 28 fish on my list.... don't want it to take years.

How long did you have to wait and how many fish? I'm willing to pay quite a premium to not only not QT myself, but to get them in batches rather than one or two fish here and there. Hopefully it would be worth it for them! :)
I have about 16, got some in larger groups if the timing was right when they came out of QT. They are pretty good at trying to send together if they are close to being ready at same time

Apachefirestorm

View Badges
Reaction score
Stay persistent OP. I’ve emailed and phoned several times before reaching someone. Once on the hook, they were very accommodating. Spent thousands there and no regrets. Fish are healthy and thriving.

OP
zalick

zalick

View Badges
Reaction score
I have about 16, got some in larger groups if the timing was right when they came out of QT. They are pretty good at trying to send together if they are close to being ready at same time

Stay persistent OP. I’ve emailed and phoned several times before reaching someone. Once on the hook, they were very accommodating. Spent thousands there and no regrets. Fish are healthy and thriving.

Thanks! I like to hear both of these things. I'll make sure to get ahold of someone, Matt hopefully.

I've waited 7 years with my current tank (300g) to really start stocking with fish. Paralysis by analysis. My 4 fish are lonely! :)

rmay6850

View Badges
Reaction score

Sorry for the delay in getting back

it would depend on if they had what I wanted in or had to acquire the fish some have been less than 30 days and some 45+
there have been a few I have wanted for 5 +\- months and because they weren’t doing well I just didn’t get.

they have been great....

I have them working on my final stocking list and expect a few may take awhile to aquire

Fish Think Pink

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi - I sent an email to [email protected] a week ago regarding special orders for a large order I'm interesting in placing. I haven't received a response. Is there a better email I should use? Thanks!
They have a problem with emails going to spam.

CALL them. They found my email last month for my fish special order.

They answer the phone when you call, they'll mark you as a trusted sender THEN email works going forward

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE ZOANTHIDS?

• LOVE them

Votes: 374 44.1%
  • Like them

Votes: 233 27.5%
  • They're "ok"

Votes: 161 19.0%
  • Don't like them

Votes: 45 5.3%
  • Hate them

Votes: 25 2.9%
  • Other (please explain)