EMAIL SENT YESTERDAY FOR SEPT 28th IF NOT RECEIVED PLEASE READ BELOW

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An email was sent out last night with an attachment with Information for our upcoming trip to the mountains for the Ripley's Aquarium and East TN Coral Swap. Please respond to this email with your count and whether adult or child, The prices are included this is a group rate. We will also have lunch and need a count for that as well. If you didn't not receive this email please respond your email address in a PM on this site. There were some email addresses that came back undeliverable and we want to make sure everyone gets this information.
Thanks and looking forward to the 29th of Sept.

OP
OP
ConnieHanson

ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An email was sent out last night with an attachment with Information for our upcoming trip to the mountains for the Ripley's Aquarium and East TN Coral Swap. Please respond to this email with your count and whether adult or child, The prices are included this is a group rate. We will also have lunch and need a count for that as well. If you didn't not receive this email please respond your email address in a PM on this site. There were some email addresses that came back undeliverable and we want to make sure everyone gets this information.
Thanks and looking forward to the 29th of Sept.
MAKE THAT THE 29th

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back