Emo's 60 Cube

Emokidjosh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just combined my two smaller tanks into this tank, so everything is still adjusting just wanted to show it off a little.

Stats:
60G Cube Acrylic w/DIY stand
Return: Sedra 7000 w/ penductor
Flow: 2x Maxijet 1200 w/ a hydor flo deflector
Lighting: 400W Radium on a Lumenarc 3 reflector

Pics:
60cube055-1.jpg

60cube057-1.jpg

OP
OP
E

Emokidjosh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The overflow is internal it is just small, the dimensions on it are 8"x6"x6", it is in the middle top of the tank.

I'm really liking the aquascaping myself, I just need to adjust the flow it is pushing up to much sand in the front left corner of the tank.

As for sps, there are 2 pieces of sps in the tank, the orange cap at the top of the tank, and a small piece of what maybe a tenius also near the top of the tank. I will probably keep the sps limited for this tank.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great tank Emo......Really like the aquascaping, cubes are really cool tanks and wish I could get one.

Yea watch out for Surf he is a SPS pusher.....Now I can't keep my eyes off some of the SPS.

OP
OP
E

Emokidjosh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had SPS dominated tank before this one. While on vacation when the person looking after my tank didn't top off the tank so the sump ran dry. When I got home all of the equipment in the sump had burned out, the salinity was 1.038, and all of the fish had died. All of the nicer colonies had stn'd the only thing I had left was my alien eye echino and a couple of my browned out colonies.

As for this tank, I already have two fish in the tank, a tail-spot blenny and a yellowtail fang blenny.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back