Emperor Snapper 14" REHOME FREE

tiabakshi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to rehome this beauty. I have had for about 2 years (got it when it was only 4"). It's healthy, eats well, has no disease and can be housed with smaller fish. It is roughly 14 inches now which is why it needs a new home.

The fish is very personable and has a calm demeanor. It eats freeze dried krill and large pellets (will eat larger food will not touch small mysis or other smaller frozen foods).

I am looking to rehome and will give it away for free. This is a large fish and should go to a large tank as well. He is currently housed in a 450G.

tempImage1MPtde.png tempImageSItCnQ.png

rafalabdulhameed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to rehome this beauty. I have had for about 2 years (got it when it was only 4"). It's healthy, eats well, has no disease and can be housed with smaller fish. It is roughly 14 inches now which is why it needs a new home.

The fish is very personable and has a calm demeanor. It eats freeze dried krill and large pellets (will eat larger food will not touch small mysis or other smaller frozen foods).

I am looking to rehome and will give it away for free. This is a large fish and should go to a large tank as well. He is currently housed in a 450G.

I’m interested, where are you located? My number is 6573564318 if you’d like to txt me, thank you!

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Best of luck with rehoming it!!! It is a very nice looking fish!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Years ago, this was my #1 fish. I will always love these guys !!
If you were closer, I'd be on my way with a Tub

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%
Back