OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't even think about that. I am worried if they are able to stay attached, as it is just a screw holding them in place.
I thought the same thing. I'm glad I had to come up with my own hanging kit. I zipped tied them and when the fan kicked on the zip ties where rubbing on the left light. A quick adjustment and it was fine. Almost sounded like @kittenbritches fans. Just a thought.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't even think about that. I am worried if they are able to stay attached, as it is just a screw holding them in place.
Sorry I forgot to welcome you to the thread. I'm glad you found your way around and made your self comfortable. Its good to have you here.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Y'ALL are neighbors... ;Happy

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever went into natures select and fishman's pet center. I'll never go back to natures select.
Shane or Chris? I don't go there anymore unless its an emergency. A reef store and they don't have reef lights over thier reef or coral tanks. Heck they don't even stock them. They can't keep coral alive. I watched them just pour the coral dips into the buckets until it looked good and left the coral sit for more than an hour.

Bleached lr and sold it as a premium lr. The sad part is that just 3 yrs ago it was a decent LFS

Last edited:
OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know the managers name. Look liked he removed the aiptasia infested rocks last time i was there, I think that was in August.. I was looking for mysis.
The coral crib, sail fin , the corner reef and gateway aquatics is where I go

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll look into those. Fishman's pet ceneter, he ends up with nice zoa colonies. I got a really nice acro frag from him for 30.
Ya he was upped his game. They went through a rough couple of years. Looks like they are starting to do better. May have been some of mine. I've traded some for goods

Back