• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Endeavour Aquatics blocks customers for asking to receive their paid items

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rtaylor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share my recent terrible experience with Endeavour Aquatics. I will lay it all out and then post the messages. This was an eBay purchase.

I ordered 3 items (coral). They contacted me to tell me one item wasn’t available (trachy) and ask if I wanted a replacement or refund. I looked at their listings and they had some new listings so I asked for a replacement and if I could add several items to my order. They said that was fine and made a custom listing for the extra items subtracting the credit for the unavailable item I’d already paid for. Ok, great.

Shipment arrived on time. I opened the order and it was missing 3 of 7 items. Okay, a little frustrating, but I contacted them to give them a chance to make it right.

First they lied and claimed they had sent me a message about canceling a torch from my original order. Nope, not true- eBay keeps track of all messages and no additional refund was given. It took a ridiculous number of emails to get them to admit exactly what was missing from my order. Again, annoying, but they were going to ship me the items the next week. Ok. The items arrived as well as a refund (without a message) as they still didn’t ship one of the items I ordered.

After several weeks, I hadn’t left any feedback on eBay as I was giving it some time to make sure my irritation didn’t unfairly impact my feedback. I was on eBay and decided to see what listings they had available. When I browse, I like to add items to my cart so I can decide later if I want to buy. So I tried adding an item to my cart. THEY BLOCKED ME. For what? IDK asking to get what I paid for? So I sent them a message and decided it was time to leave feedback. I left negative, but honest, feedback, stating that the seller cancelled items without notice and there were missing items in the order. noting that eBay gives you so few characters it’s impossible to give even a full 2 sentences to explain.

A week or so later I went to check the feedback I had written and it had been removed. eBay won’t tell me why. I assume the seller must have lied as I am certain my review was 100% factual.

8196E518-9E34-40E0-9426-6F86047323C4.jpeg F0269ADF-429B-4CD4-B5C9-DDE5118F5DF5.jpeg 84318581-2506-4470-9C3B-D759FF3AAD8A.jpeg 9D34031D-2465-4ADB-A11F-DD78EAB076B9.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back