**ENDED** 18th ANNIVERSARY Sale - AN ADDITIONAL $10 OR 20% Off ALL Available Items!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Drew_E36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After you place you order.. ease your mind while watching the update of my 55g here...

Maybe you can tell me where in the heck I am going to fit 7 new frags!!!

Dude you’ve got so much space right there
6D29F0F0-CADB-4E55-A75D-8FADB0B94D41.png

Drew_E36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I tried purchasing that frag last night but I was having trouble with the gc working so I figured I would take care of it today but I woke up to a notification that my package has shipped does that mean I’m too late @Zoanthids pls help lol

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok so I tried purchasing that frag last night but I was having trouble with the gc working so I figured I would take care of it today but I woke up to a notification that my package has shipped does that mean I’m too late @Zoanthids pls help lol
No worries, we've got this all worked out and your Seduction will be in your box.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HEY EVERYONE! Just wanted to let you all know that you will receive your tracking number email the night before your shipment actually leaves, that just means that we've printed your shipping label....

That said, you all have until 2PM Mountain Time the day before your delivery date to make any additions. Have Fun!!

Drew_E36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY EVERYONE! Just wanted to let you all know that you will receive your tracking number email the night before your shipment actually leaves, that just means that we've printed your shipping label....

That said, you all have until 2PM Mountain Time the day before your delivery date to make any additions. Have Fun!!
Let’s go!!!!
i got that seduction!!!!
But at what cost
1650396566184.gif

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So my Green Bean Favia is a Campfire Rhodactis!!! Yeah buddy! And there's a freebie frag??!??! It looks like a Clove Polyps of some variety but it's closed up right now so I can't tell... They're kinda ugly when they're closed.
I don't believe you are referring to an order from us.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't believe you are referring to an order from us.
You are correct! I won a gift card a few weeks ago and placed an order with a different vendor. I apologize. I've been following multiple vendors threads and got on the wrong one.
guilty.gif

You can yell at me in person if I make it to visit you in Salt Lake in two weeks?
giphy (26).gif

Wait, do you guys have a brick and mortar store or are you online only?

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You are correct! I won a gift card a few weeks ago and placed an order with a different vendor. I apologize. I've been following multiple vendors threads and got on the wrong one.
guilty.gif

You can yell at me in person if I make it to visit you in Salt Lake in two weeks?
giphy (26).gif

Wait, do you guys have a brick and mortar store or are you online only?
It's all good! We have a brick and mortar location but it's not open to the public. We have some great local stores here though, send us a PM if you want some local pointers.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's all good! We have a brick and mortar location but it's not open to the public. We have some great local stores here though, send us a PM if you want some local pointers.
Thanks! We're going to be in town for an archery tournament and we decided we're making a vacation out of it. Bryce, Yellowstone, rock hounding, and shopping. My wife loves thrift shopping!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • None.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 7.4%
Back