**ENDED** 18th ANNIVERSARY Sale - AN ADDITIONAL $10 OR 20% Off ALL Available Items!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
R2R-After-Sale-Static.jpg

So much fire is left to choose from! And to help you grab some more items to fill in that box, you can chose between $10 OR 20% off. Existing orders can be added to up until 2pm Mountain Time the day before your delivery date.

Take 20% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER20

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

Rize2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gyre.jpg

Drum roll please... And the winner of the Gyre Blitz is...

Congratulations!!! @Rize2
I can’t believe I won!

first off, I’d like to thank my mom. I wouldn’t be here without her. Also big thanks to my team and coaches. I guess I’m also supposed to say something about going to Disneyland.

seriously so exited! Thank you @Zoanthids!!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order came in today. The one I was not even suppose to buy. It looked amazing and everything was great. They even threw in a $40 voucher. OMG! They are trying to get me divorced!
I’m waiting for my mother load next Thursday. Had to fib on how much I really got so I don’t get the divorce papers :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back