ENDED: *"BACK 2 BACK" Live Event* - NEXT UP: FRAGTACULAR Live Event - August 15th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Challenge.jpg

***DAILY ROLL CALL RAFFLE ENTRY***

THURSDAY: Share the Event Page on Facebook to your Facebook News Feed to get the word out! - Post "SHARED" here in this thread once done.

EVENT PAGE LINK:
https://fb.me/e/15Nw0jhlv
Facebook-Share-Event.jpg

Last edited:

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Challenge.jpg

WEDNESDAY:
Answer the following question below in THIS THREAD for Your Wednesday Roll Call Raffle Entry:

If you could win any Aquarium-Related Item in a Grand Prize Raffle (Worth up to $1000) what would you choose?
A new tank. Just the tank don’t need a stand a new 75g reef ready tank would be great

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Challenge.jpg

FRIDAY:
Share the Event Page on Facebook to your Facebook News Feed to get the word out! - Post "SHARED" here in this thread once done.

EVENT PAGE LINK: https://fb.me/e/15Nw0jhlv

Facebook-Share-Event.jpg

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• C56376AC-C8D4-4F5F-94C9-5378D1E713ED.png
    C56376AC-C8D4-4F5F-94C9-5378D1E713ED.png
    785.8 KB · Views: 37

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRE-PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
**Shipping Boxes Purchased before 2pm EST on Sunday, June 20th receive extra entries into the APEX CONTROLLER and TRIDENT Giveaways**
-Winner must have purchased item(s) from the Back 2 Back Live Event

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - June 30th
DELIVERY
Thurs - July 1st
DELIVERY
Tues - July 6th
DELIVERY
Wed - July 7th
DELIVERY
Thurs - July 8th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
BANNER.jpg

Hello, everyone! Cody here! I will be the Game Master for this sale, and what a sale it is!!! I have hosted games for many sales and Zoanthids.com/Ultra Corals is REALLY rolling out the red carpet for y'all this Father's Day weekend and next weekend as well!!! My only regret is that I'm hosting the games and not gunning for these amazing corals and prizes!!!

CodyBot rules (also, CodyBot rules! haha):

1) You must purchase coral to be eligible for prizes.
2) One prize per person In the event you win multiple prizes, you must pick which one to keep.
3) Prizes are valid for future purchases, not this sale.
4) In the event of a dispute, I (CodyBot) have the final say in the verdict.

In addition to the gift cards and free shipping that we will be awarding, we will also be giving out some of the best BBQ in the world shipped to your door, some tasty chocolate dipped strawberries shipped to your door, a Maxspect Gyre, an Apex, and a Trident, oh my!!! If these milkshakes don't bring all the boys to the yard, then I don't know what will!!!

Apex.png

**APEX CONTROLLER**
- (1 entry for each item purchased on SUNDAY 6/20 during the Back 2 Back Live Event, 1 extra entry if you purchase your Shipping Module before the sale begins on Sunday 6/20, 1 extra entry for signing up for Zoanthids.com TEXT ALERTS form available by clicking on "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!" blue bar at the bottom of Shop.Zoanthids.com)
-Winner announced at the end of day 1 of the sale on Sunday 6/20-
Trident.png

**TRIDENT**
- (1 entry for each item purchased on SUNDAY 6/27 during the Back 2 Back Live Event, 1 extra entry for signing up for the Newsletter at the bottom of Zoanthids.com AND you make a purchase from the Live Event on Sunday 6/27)
-Winner announced at the end of the sale on Sunday 6/27-
Maxspect.png

*GYRE*
-Multiple entries available throughout the Live Event during surprise Blitz sessions

-Winner announced July 3rd-
200-Gift-Card.png

*$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit*
for the R2R ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER - Enter EVERY DAY From now thru SATURDAY by FOLLOWING THE DAILY CHALLENGE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS THREAD. 1 Entry PER DAY
-Winner announced July 3rd-
Monopoly.png

*MONOPOLY EDITION LIVE EVENT*
- (Collect Property Cards and win special prizes with a complete set all during the Live Event on both Sundays! The previous Sunday’s cards carry over to the next Sunday’s set… this is sure to be a blast!)

Multiple-Prizes.png

*OTHER GAMES AND TRIVIA*
will be played LIVE throughout both days of the sale with new prizes all day long!
-Winners announced throughout both sale days-
Blacks-Barbecue.jpg

*Blacks Barbecue Sampler*
- ($130 Value, Feeds 6-10) - Come hang with us BOTH Sundays to find out how you can win the best barbecue available, delivered right to your door!
Sharis-Berries.jpg

*Shari’s Berries*
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries your thing? Join us BOTH Sundays for a chance to win gourmet dipped strawberries hand delivered to you.

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
TACO TRUCK CHALLENGE

Living here in Houston, TX, I know my way around a taco or two. For this game, I have picked five different varieties of tacos. My wife will try all five and rank them in order from first to last. Your job is to guess which order she will rank them! For every correct order guessed, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One guess per person. The game will run until the start of the live sale, then the results will be posted shortly after. In the event of a tie, the winner will be picked by the wheel of names. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

Example of how you should guess:

Left To Right (left is first)

Top To Bottom (top is first)

The Taco Options:

1) Fried Avocado

A.JPG

2) Beef Fajita
b.JPG

3) Fried Shrimp
c.JPG

4) Barbacao
d.JPG

5) Chicken Fajita

e.JPG

Last edited:

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back