ENDED: *"BACK 2 BACK" Live Event* - NEXT UP: FRAGTACULAR Live Event - August 15th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

watty21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of my 18, only 1 had a small aptasia. I dipped, though, so it’s gone
ride raise the roof GIF
Wait this is mind blowing to me. What kind of dip are you using to get rid of aiptasia. It easily survives all of mine?

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait this is mind blowing to me. What kind of dip are you using to get rid of aiptasia. It easily survives all of mine?
I use seachem reef dip… it doesn’t kill them, but it ticks them off enough to let go of the plug…. Then down the sink they go!

watty21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use seachem reef dip… it doesn’t kill them, but it ticks them off enough to let go of the plug…. Then down the sink they go!
Great to know! It is an iodine based dip which I do dip in. I do only do 15 min but I do a much more concentrated dip. And I get no results from that. But I will keep this in mind if I ever try to actually deal with my aiptasia problem!

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to know! It is an iodine based dip which I do dip in. I do only do 15 min but I do a much more concentrated dip. And I get no results from that. But I will keep this in mind if I ever try to actually deal with my aiptasia problem!
If you pester them while they’re already ticked off at the dip, they just let go… I like to poke at them with my feeding tongs ;)

Last edited:

Ramberto777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious to see what all yall got for your mystery boxes! I got a $100 zoa box and got black bellas, gobstoppers, illuminatis, and suck ups.

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious to see what all yall got for your mystery boxes! I got a $100 zoa box and got black bellas, gobstoppers, illuminatis, and suck ups.
I got the $200 zoa box and not much diff than yours… black Bella’s, illuminatis, suck ups, my clementines, Mary Janes, and AOI’s… all open and looking good with the exception of the mystery frag I won (single polyp zoa that has yet to open)

Coqui906

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the $200 zoa box and not much diff than yours… black Bella’s, illuminatis, suck ups, my clementines, Mary Janes, and AOI’s… all open and looking good with the exception of the mystery frag I won (single polyp zoa that has yet to open)
I got the mystery LPS box. Not to shabby. Lol
Contents were:
ECC Superman Porites
UC Monarch Mushroom
CC Cloudberries Chalice
UC Jamberry Chalice
UC Azure Sky Blasto
UC Sweet Tart Madracis

Gorsuch456

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the mystery LPS box. Not to shabby. Lol
Contents were:
ECC Superman Porites
UC Monarch Mushroom
CC Cloudberries Chalice
UC Jamberry Chalice
UC Azure Sky Blasto
UC Sweet Tart Madracis
I got the same mystery box. Mine had blue legion chalice, cloudberry chalice, gold chalice, grinch porites, n pop fizz shroom. Not horrible but I’m not much of a chalice fan lol wish I got some micromussa or hammers instead

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FINAL RAFFLE RESULTS ARE IN!

The winner of the Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Voucher to Zoanthids.com is...

Congrats @CMMorgan !!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The winner of the Gyre Blitz taking home a Maxspect 4K Gyre is...

Congrats Toni Holley!

Thank you everyone for participating in Zoanthids.com/Ultra Corals Back2Back Sale.

We'll see you next time... get ready for our annual Mega Meltdown Live Event here on Reef2Reef on August 15th!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The winner of the Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Voucher to Zoanthids.com is...

Congrats @CMMorgan !!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats Toni Holley!

Thank you everyone for participating in Zoanthids.com/Ultra Corals Back2Back Sale.

We'll see you next time... get ready for our annual Mega Meltdown Live Event here on Reef2Reef on August 15th!
Faint Fainting GIF by Sesame Street
Wow!! Thanks @Zoanthids!! Shocked and amazed ... just wow. Thanks....
What do I need to do to claim my prize?

Gorsuch456

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congrats @CMMorgan !!

Congrats Toni Holley!

Congrats @Morbo !!! Oh wait nvm

M1keol

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very happy with shipping, packaging and quality of frags. Still waiting for a zoa to open, everything else looks good.

Attachments

• 20210703_110234.jpg
    20210703_110234.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 88
  • 20210703_110229.jpg
    20210703_110229.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 80

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back