ENDED: *Coral Mania* NOW an Additional 25% off or $10, you choose!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Jrjh0u812

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone... all Tuesday delivery shipments are officially on their way! Just wanted to let you all know that you have up until noon on the day before your delivery date to add to your shipment :)

R2R-Main-Banner-After-Sale-Animated.gif

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Another shipping day in the books! One more this week and there are still spots available for Friday delivery...

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To @Zoanthids first off not a negative post, the packaging was dope, the freebies are even more awesome from the games and very happy, and always love stickers.

Bad part, the shipment got delayed a day, so instead of yesterday I got the shipment today, I don't see anything "dead on arrival" but none of the coral are open yet, crossing my fingers tomorrow they open and no issues. Will definitely buy again though, fun for sure during the sale and happy overall even with the delay, stuff happens.

Its the second time UPS says "our plane broke down" in a 2 week span, so I call BS on them and they are just lazy in my area.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To @Zoanthids first off not a negative post, the packaging was dope, the freebies are even more awesome from the games and very happy, and always love stickers.

Bad part, the shipment got delayed a day, so instead of yesterday I got the shipment today, I don't see anything "dead on arrival" but none of the coral are open yet, crossing my fingers tomorrow they open and no issues. Will definitely buy again though, fun for sure during the sale and happy overall even with the delay, stuff happens.

Its the second time UPS says "our plane broke down" in a 2 week span, so I call BS on them and they are just lazy in my area.
I can't find the thumbs up with a sad face... Good old UPS. Still, I've had a lot better experience with UPS than with FedEx.

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find the thumbs up with a sad face... Good old UPS. Still, I've had a lot better experience with UPS than with FedEx.
Fedex for the last almost 4 years has never been late or missed a shipment, UPS is about 50/50 on if I get it the correct day or not, but only dealt with them this year as I buy from other coral places that don’t offer fedex. Sadly might have to only shop at fedex users if this ever happens again.

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex for the last almost 4 years has never been late or missed a shipment, UPS is about 50/50 on if I get it the correct day or not, but only dealt with them this year as I buy from other coral places that don’t offer fedex. Sadly might have to only shop at fedex users if this ever happens again.

Interesting... My experience is the polar opposite. UPS is on time every time, FedEx has delayed one shipment of corals and cost me 2 days of work to get my lights delivered.

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting... My experience is the polar opposite. UPS is on time every time, FedEx has delayed one shipment of corals and cost me 2 days of work to get my lights delivered.
I also live 70 miles from either HUB, BUT FedEx has a pick up station here in a Pack & Ship store, and UPS doesn't have a designated pick up unless the pack and ship scans it in and schedules for UPS to swing by, so UPS has to drive 70 miles to my house, and its usually 8-9pm if I get it on the correct day.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all! We have had much better luck with UPS since we switched over from FedEx 2 years ago, however, I recognize that there are some areas where people have noticed that FedEx has had better delivery success for them. If anyone ever strongly favors FedEx over UPS delivery, please let us know because we can still use FedEx for your shipment. Hope everyone is enjoying their new additions. Please let us know and send some pics if anyone has a problem. And just a reminder… the After Sale is wrapping up this weekend!…

10055C6F-A4C0-422D-9416-D8CA2B43BF6E.jpeg

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! We have had much better luck with UPS since we switched over from FedEx 2 years ago, however, I recognize that there are some areas where people have noticed that FedEx has had better delivery success for them. If anyone ever strongly favors FedEx over UPS delivery, please let us know because we can still use FedEx for your shipment. Hope everyone is enjoying their new additions. Please let us know and send some pics if anyone has a problem. And just a reminder… the After Sale is wrapping up this weekend!…

10055C6F-A4C0-422D-9416-D8CA2B43BF6E.jpeg
Ok this makes me so much happier, next purchase I will def ask for FedEx even if it cost a little more, neither of us want delayed or dead coral shipments. This is so awesome!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LAST DAY FOR NEW OR ADD-ON AFTER SALE ORDERS!!

So much fire is left to choose from! You can choose between $10 OR 20% off.

Take 20% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER20

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, Cant seem to access the website getting stuck on the verification that i am not a bot page. Anywho. My shipment also appears to have been delayed a day. Its stuck in Kentucky based on the shipping #. Was scheduled for today 7/13 by noon now its set for 7/14. Never had any delays before with any carriers so this is a first for me. Fingers crossed :)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey All! Here are the Gyre Blitz results...

Congratulations Hugo Soto, your Maxspect 4K Gyre is on its way!

Gyre.png

Everyone mark your calendars... Our next Live Sale Event will be here on R2R on Saturday, September 17th with lots more opportunities to win!

Back