ENDED: *Coral Mania* NOW an Additional 25% off or $10, you choose!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
next time txt me if you near amarillo, I'll take you/family to dinner and chill
97D98ED8-ACCB-4953-9A73-9203AC188D00.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
not much to see here lol.. amarillo is nice its an hr from us and we go a lot bc where we are is in bfe
My brother bought a house out in the sticks because he claimed that he didn’t want to be near anything. Like I told him though, I get that, but when you’re not near anything then you’re not near anything. I don’t want a 40 minute drive each way to the hardware store. It’s too much.

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My brother bought a house out in the sticks because he claimed that he didn’t want to be near anything. Like I told him though, I get that, but when you’re not near anything then you’re not near anything. I don’t want a 40 minute drive each way to the hardware store. It’s too much.
My shop is in Perryton, we bought in pampa because there are at least more people than cattle haha

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

It's the fourth and it's time for some dogs! For this game, I have made five different styles of hot dogs. My wife will try all five and rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how she will rank them. For each correct guess, you get a point. Whoever has the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. The game will go until the start of the sale then no more guesses. The winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:
13245 (Left is first, right is last)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

It's the fourth and it's time for some dogs! For this game, I have made five different styles of hot dogs. My wife will try all five and rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how she will rank them. For each correct guess, you get a point. Whoever has the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. The game will go until the start of the sale then no more guesses. The winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

kourtnee

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

Blkazndrg

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

dnorth64

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

What are all the ways you "filter" your reef aquarium?

• Chemical Filter Media

Votes: 188 47.5%
  • Skimmer

Votes: 326 82.3%
  • Natural Methods (rock, sand etc)

Votes: 340 85.9%
  • Algae Scrubber/Reactor

Votes: 54 13.6%
  • Rollermats

Votes: 67 16.9%
  • Filter Socks/Pads

Votes: 218 55.1%