ENDED: *Coral Mania* NOW an Additional 25% off or $10, you choose!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
next time txt me if you near amarillo, I'll take you/family to dinner and chill
97D98ED8-ACCB-4953-9A73-9203AC188D00.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
not much to see here lol.. amarillo is nice its an hr from us and we go a lot bc where we are is in bfe
My brother bought a house out in the sticks because he claimed that he didn’t want to be near anything. Like I told him though, I get that, but when you’re not near anything then you’re not near anything. I don’t want a 40 minute drive each way to the hardware store. It’s too much.

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother bought a house out in the sticks because he claimed that he didn’t want to be near anything. Like I told him though, I get that, but when you’re not near anything then you’re not near anything. I don’t want a 40 minute drive each way to the hardware store. It’s too much.
My shop is in Perryton, we bought in pampa because there are at least more people than cattle haha

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

It's the fourth and it's time for some dogs! For this game, I have made five different styles of hot dogs. My wife will try all five and rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how she will rank them. For each correct guess, you get a point. Whoever has the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. The game will go until the start of the sale then no more guesses. The winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:
13245 (Left is first, right is last)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

It's the fourth and it's time for some dogs! For this game, I have made five different styles of hot dogs. My wife will try all five and rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how she will rank them. For each correct guess, you get a point. Whoever has the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. The game will go until the start of the sale then no more guesses. The winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

kourtnee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

Blkazndrg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - July 6th
DELIVERY
Thurs - July 7th
DELIVERY
Fri - July 8th
DELIVERY
Tues - July 12th
DELIVERY
Wed - July 13th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

dnorth64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOTDOG CHALLENGE

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back