- ENDED - Fragtacular Live Sale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Waiting to use this gif for this sale

073C717E-1A60-498A-B172-BF1E59DD51C0.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CODYBOT'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE

title gif.gif

A mysterious phonebooth showed up at my place, so naturally, I jumped right in! I went through history meeting and bringing back some of histories greatest figures! However, now that all of them are at my place, someone has shown up murdered and I need your help figuring out who did it! For this game, every hour I will show you a card that lets you know who did not commit the murder, which weapon was not used, and which room it did not occur in. The first person to use these clues and deduce who committed murder, what weapon they used, and which room the murder was committed in wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three, and you haven't won, you're out. Good luck!

You will need this card to play. Mark these people/weapons/rooms off as they appear in the thread:

Card.JPG

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's Probably Genghis Khan in the Hall with the Revolver but I'd figure he'd be more comfortable using an elephant... Who knows.

Aqua62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's try Sigmund with a revolver in his study. I figure he would be to weak for a pipe or wrench, he would need something lighter to use.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CODYBOT'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE

title gif.gif

A mysterious phonebooth showed up at my place, so naturally, I jumped right in! I went through history meeting and bringing back some of histories greatest figures! However, now that all of them are at my place, someone has shown up murdered and I need your help figuring out who did it! For this game, every hour I will show you a card that lets you know who did not commit the murder, which weapon was not used, and which room it did not occur in. The first person to use these clues and deduce who committed murder, what weapon they used, and which room the murder was committed in wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three, and you haven't won, you're out. Good luck!

You will need this card to play. Mark these people/weapons/rooms off as they appear in the thread:

Card.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back