- ENDED - Fragtacular Live Sale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GRAND PRIZE RESULTS

NEPTUNE APEX

It's always a blast to hang out with everyone! I look forward to seeing everyone next time!

Fragtacular-After-Sale-Static.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you everyone for participating in the event today and congrats to the winners! It's always awesome hanging out with a bunch of reef nerds like ourselves. We appreciate each of you and for your support of our company after all these 18 years. Special thanks to Gregg and Cody for making everything fun and run smoothly! Have a wonderful evening and take a stroll through the items left to cash in on the AFTER SALE!...

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - Sept 21st
DELIVERY
Thurs - Sept 22nd
DELIVERY
Fri - Sept 23rd
DELIVERY
Tues - Sept 27th
DELIVERY
Wed - Sept 28th
Shipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpgShipping-Module.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fragtacular-After-Sale.gif

So much fire is left to choose from! And to help you grab some more items to fill in that box, you can chose between $10 OR 25% off.

Take 25% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...

shop.zoanthids.com

https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an event with my wife that Saturday or else I'd be at RAP Dallas. Sad I can't make it :crying-face:
I've had to take a second mortgage out on the house. Once 2022 is done, the DFW will have had 8 frag swap shows, plus a couple of freshwater only shows. I'm probably going to only go on Sunday to RAP or at least be real late on Saturday because there is a freshwater show on Saturday. Hopefully Brandon cuts me a great deal on Sunday. He gave me some great ones at Aquashella!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've had to take a second mortgage out on the house. Once 2022 is done, the DFW will have had 8 frag swap shows, plus a couple of freshwater only shows. I'm probably going to only go on Sunday to RAP or at least be real late on Saturday because there is a freshwater show on Saturday. Hopefully Brandon cuts me a great deal on Sunday. He gave me some great ones at Aquashella!
8 shows? That's a lot. What do you consider a show? I've been to shows in Dallas and they were a hotel conference room with 8 vendors. MARSH (the Houston non-profit reef club) has hosted frag swaps that were better.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back