- ENDED - Fragtacular Live Sale Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Moving corals higher (or lower) can occasionally alter their color, especially if you notice the shift after moving them. Many times the new color can just happen in the new growth and as it keeps growing the inside heads that were outside heads will then change back to what you see in the middle part of the piece now. I hope that makes sense! You can move them a little lower if you like the other color better and see if it changes back. Whatever you decide to do, give the coral time to adjust and as little moving around as possible is best for the health of the coral :)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Everyone, FYI, you can add to your box up until Noon the Day Before your Delivery Date!

Fragtacular-After-Sale.gif

So much fire is left to choose from! And to help you grab some more items to fill in that box, you can chose between $10 OR 25% off.

Take 25% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

shop.zoanthids.com

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...

shop.zoanthids.com

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Moving corals higher (or lower) can occasionally alter their color, especially if you notice the shift after moving them. Many times the new color can just happen in the new growth and as it keeps growing the inside heads that were outside heads will then change back to what you see in the middle part of the piece now. I hope that makes sense! You can move them a little lower if you like the other color better and see if it changes back. Whatever you decide to do, give the coral time to adjust and as little moving around as possible is best for the health of the coral :)
Absolutely! As far as where the growth is, I definitely notice some corals will immediately shoot our heads on the side of the plug fairly far from the original ones. Definitely an attempt to get to lower light.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Absolutely! As far as where the growth is, I definitely notice some corals will immediately shoot our heads on the side of the plug fairly far from the original ones. Definitely an attempt to get to lower light.
So true... if we watch and listen to our corals they tell us what they need! :)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fragtacular-After-Sale.gif

Available Items:

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It has been a crazy day but the first round of packages are on their way! Everyone with a Wednesday 9/21 delivery date should have received an email with their tracking number. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wonder who won the Gyre?.... Anybody want to know?

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Gyre.png

Drum roll please... The winner of the Maxspect 4K Gyre is....

Congratulations Kelly! Thank you everyone who participated in the Gyre Blitz :)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All those who have delivery dates for next week, you may add items through the next couple of days!

Fragtacular-After-Sale-Static.jpg

All Available Items:

Will_W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got mine in yesterday and Holy cow! I am super super super impressed by how yall packaged and shipped! And mine opened up in the span of an hour and the pictures that represent the frags do no do them justice. They are absolutely amazing and stunning!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just got mine in yesterday and Holy cow! I am super super super impressed by how yall packaged and shipped! And mine opened up in the span of an hour and the pictures that represent the frags do no do them justice. They are absolutely amazing and stunning!
Thanks for the nice feedback! We're so happy you're enjoying your new additions :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • None.

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.7%

Back