ENDED: Frightmares After Sale - Additional Discounts on Already Sale-Priced WYSIWYG Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

The winner of the Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Website Credit is...

Congrats @J.chemicals !!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Winner of the Gyre Blitz, winning a Maxspect 4K Gyre is...

Congratulations Suzanne Ferland!!

Thanks again everyone! Be sure to "watch" our R2R Forum (https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zoanthids.410/) and follow us on Instagram (@zoanthids) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/zoanthids) to make sure you know about our next sale full of prizes, fun and corals!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Congrats @J.chemicals !!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks again everyone! Be sure to "watch" our R2R Forum (https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zoanthids.410/) and follow us on Instagram (@zoanthids) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/zoanthids) to make sure you know about our next sale full of prizes, fun and corals!
Congrats to the winners!

ReefHunter07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C39F1E17-1F9C-4333-8860-F1F11552BC45.jpeg

Jeez guys save some quality for the other companies ! The packing was immaculate!! Everything opening immediately and that green ric is even brighter in person !! Thanks again for a fun sale !

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congrats @J.chemicals !!

what the heck @OrchidMiss ???!!! Is that 2 big live sale wins in like a week’s time?! Lol Share the luck, girl!

Last edited:

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for not using FedEx! I saw the UPS logo on the shipping box icon but it made me happy to get that UPS tracking number. Everything came in great shape today, the Zoa's were starting to open in their coral dip. The nem seems to be waking up as well.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for not using FedEx! I saw the UPS logo on the shipping box icon but it made me happy to get that UPS tracking number. Everything came in great shape today, the Zoa's were starting to open in their coral dip. The nem seems to be waking up as well.
I prefer FedEx. UPS store my radiator. When I filed a claim it mysteriously showed up the next day. They "found it on the truck.". Never had any issues with FedEx deliveries. Always on time and undamaged.

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer FedEx. UPS store my radiator. When I filed a claim it mysteriously showed up the next day. They "found it on the truck.". Never had any issues with FedEx deliveries. Always on time and undamaged.
Unfortunately they are super understaffed right now, had FedEx been used these frags would have showed up a week late and dead. They have been over a week late on everything lately. We actually got HelloFresh to ship with UPS because three weeks in a row FedEx tried to deliver food a week late. The poor driver was trying not to gag the first time.

I am no fan of UPS but right now they are actually delivering on time.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unfortunately they are super understaffed right now, had FedEx been used these frags would have showed up a week late and dead. They have been over a week late on everything lately. We actually got HelloFresh to ship with UPS because three weeks in a row FedEx tried to deliver food a week late. The poor driver was trying not to gag the first time.

I am no fan of UPS but right now they are actually delivering on time.
Makes sense. I've had a couple of FedEx deliveries this week and everything but 1 package showed up when it was scheduled with a couple of hours to spare. My rocks were a day late (it spent a full day traveling in a delivery truck 2 hours from my house). When you're talking live or fresh, it definitely can't spend the extra day and definitely not a week or two.

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems it really depends on where you are for how understaffed FedEx is. For my area, its the regional distro center that is the problem, so everything is being routed from the other side of the state to make up for the staff issues, until that one distro center started having issues too.

Then again the deliveries are always getting here, unlike with UPS just losing things from time to time.

The Monti has its little polyps out already and its just under my basement lights until it gets transferred to my display tomorrow. Can't wait to see my mystery frag under the lights tomorrow.

Back