ENDED: Frightmares After Sale - Additional Discounts on Already Sale-Priced WYSIWYG Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After-Sale-LG.jpg

Thank you everyone for spending your Halloween with us! We hope you all were able to score some of the items that got you excited, we sure appreciate your business throughout the years! Here's a little extra boost so you can grab anything else you may have had your eye on, the After Sale is a "Choose Your Own Adventure"...

Take 25% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/live-sale

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

Last edited:

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Justin, I wanted that though at the same time I feel like I dodged a what the heck do I do with all of this bullet. Not sure the wife would go for "I need another tank to fit my winnings".

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Actually just playing around. She's not interested in reefs, says they're pretty living pictures. As much as she spends on shoes. We're pretty even with binge spending. :)
A sexy man on KHOU local news once said in 2017 while promoting Reef Currents, the Houston Reefing Show, "some people hang art from their walls, we keep ours in tanks"

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Congrats Justin, I wanted that though at the same time I feel like I dodged a what the heck do I do with all of this bullet. Not sure the wife would go for "I need another tank to fit my winnings".
That's why I keep a spare 125 in the garage.

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After-Sale-LG.jpg

Thank you everyone for spending your Halloween with us! We hope you all were able to score some of the items that got you excited, we sure appreciate your business throughout the years! Here's a little extra boost so you can grab anything else you may have had your eye on, the After Sale is a "Choose Your Own Adventure"...

Take 25% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER2

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/live-sale

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***
On the website it says both 20% and 25% off.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I don't find out if I won the Roll Call Raffle until next Friday, right?

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a $10 off or 25% discount code applied. Use them however you like.
After-Sale-Banner_with_panels.png

I was just referencing that. I have had a few drinks so it took me a moment to parse it. This stout from Weathered Souls is THICK.

Just used the 25% on a nem.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back