ENDED: Frightmares After Sale - Additional Discounts on Already Sale-Priced WYSIWYG Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dmw913

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time someone checks the sale thread, I'd love a quick note or PM about local pick up, please. Thanks for a fun sale!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After-Sale-Banner_with_panels.png

I was just referencing that. I have had a few drinks so it took me a moment to parse it. This stout from Weathered Souls is THICK.

Just used the 25% on a nem.
Of course, the better discount of the two is honored so enjoy :)

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the next time I see you on here, your username better be Spree!
So its possible the name change thing in account details I mentioned is only for supporting members or above. Though as you stated emailing them should work.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, that was a wild night! Just wanted to let ya'll know that you have until Noon on the day before your chosen delivery date to add to your order. We've got some crazy deals in this After Sale. Here are the details again as a reminder...

After-Sale-LG.jpg

The After Sale is a "Choose Your Own Adventure"...

Take 25% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:
https://shop.zoanthids.com/collections/live-sale

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

Naso110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, that was a wild night! Just wanted to let ya'll know that you have until Noon on the day before your chosen delivery date to add to your order. We've got some crazy deals in this After Sale. Here are the details again as a reminder...

After-Sale-LG.jpg

OR

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***
Yeah it was fun. Thanks for doing it. Can't wait to see the mystery boxes!!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
New orders welcome! Those with existing orders have until Noon on the day before your chosen delivery date to add to your order. We've got some crazy deals in this After Sale. Here are the details again as a reminder...

After-Sale-LG.jpg

OR

germo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box came in today and I just wanna say the mystery frag was nice. I honestly like it better than the snitches I bought. as always a nice score again with UC and zoanthids. Thanks for the hook up.

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I received my box today and must say as of date this company ships the best.

Styrofoam box stuffed with shipping peanuts, heat pads, then each coral was in a plastic bottle (think of a balm/ointment jar) with a clean new frag plug into a Styrofoam disk, so the coral doesn't hit the sides of the jar.

Using Coral Dip there was nothing in the water. No worms, nothing! I was very surprised. I want to apologize again, I jumped in the sale late and was not aware that it was a minimum item per $5 frag. I feel bad that I took some from the community. Sorry reefers.

The only down bit was the mushroom is tiny, compared to another I purchased. But my goodness does it pop! I mean it's brite!! Can't wait for it to grow abit.

Overall great experience, would def buy again!!

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their shipping is great.

I love the little cups, I use some for reefing stuff and others for paint mixing or cleaning cups.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Packaging was great. Frags were tiny. Should’ve had a disclaimer saying photos are extremely enlarged. Both torches I bought are great. Everything else was ok.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
wait wait wait...so we can make multiple orders and use the smaller stuff for those, and lump the big ones together?

You got me over here like....

5t1fko.jpg
YEP!...

OR

After-Sale-Banner.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sunday is the last day to take advantage of this awesome sale!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LAST DAY FOR THE AFTER SALE!...

After-Sale-Banner.jpg

OR

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back