ENDED: Frightmares Live Event *SUNDAY - OCTOBER 30th*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

voudon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arnold Schwarzenegger I Give Up GIF by Jerology

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GRAND PRIZE WINNER

WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE THE RESULTS

Thanks everyone for coming out today! I had a blast hanging out with everyone! Until next time, be safe and reef on!

After-Sale-Banner2.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
GRAND PRIZE WINNER

WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE THE RESULTS

Thanks everyone for coming out today! I had a blast hanging out with everyone! Until next time, be safe and reef on!

Congrats to that guy! I wonder who it is.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you everyone for coming and hanging out with us! And thank you to Coral Websites for helping us put on this awesome event and CodyBot for the endless entertainment!! Now onto the AFTER SALE!!!

After-Sale-Banner.jpg

So much fire is left to choose from! And to help you grab some more items to fill in that box, you can chose between $10 OR 25% off.

Take 30% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER30

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, you don't?
I did then they were taken away after some policy updates were made by Rev, in addition to a lot of other folks. You had to request to have it turned back on. I'm surprised it was left on for you and the other folks saying they have it.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did then they were taken away after some policy updates were made by Rev, in addition to a lot of other folks. You had to request to have it turned back on. I'm surprised it was left on for you and the other folks saying they have it.
Yes, but I'm special.

Back