ENDED: Frightmares Live Event *SUNDAY - OCTOBER 30th*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
409FA876-89F2-4F36-A91C-7983AACF19D6.png

Wwooooohooooo thank you off to bed!
Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did then they were taken away after some policy updates were made by Rev, in addition to a lot of other folks. You had to request to have it turned back on. I'm surprised it was left on for you and the other folks saying they have it.
I only see it for live sales.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After-Sale-Banner2.jpg

So much fire is left to choose from! And to help you grab some more items to fill in that box, you can chose between $10 OR 30% off.

Take 30% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER30

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...

Atherial

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was fun! I had to bow out after the packer game (ugh) but this was my first coral sale and I was able to get a lot of nice ones for not a huge amount of money.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks @Zoanthids forthe great sale, thanks to @CodyBot for the fun games and shout out to the master of laughs @tbrown3589 ! Yall all know how to make me spend way too much and have too much fun during these events!
Sorry, my sinus infection got the best of me and I had to crash last night. I actually slept for a solid 4 hours without waking up to cough!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That was fun! I had to bow out after the packer game (ugh) but this was my first coral sale and I was able to get a lot of nice ones for not a huge amount of money.
Most, not all, most live sales are great for that. I can get better deals from locals on individual corals sometimes but I can grab lots at great prices - and hard to find corals - at live sales. Plus it's fun to hang out and banter.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.9%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 71 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back