ENDED: *Sweet 17 Anniversary LIVE SALE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals dipped late last night after my shipping debacle and all safely into my DT! They all look wonderful and are opening up well; with the exception of my mystery frag - he's wanting to stay a mystery for even longer than anticipated haha.

I wanted to say thanks for a fun weekend sale experience! Ill for sure join in next time because that was a blast.
I know y'all are busy packing coral and its cool if you don't get around to announcing it today like stated here - But will the winners of the GYRE wavemaker and the Roll Call Gift card be posted here when drawn?! I'm bursting with anticipation!
@Zoanthids ^^^this

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks and my coral arrived happy and is doing great in my tank. Just as I thought, It was a Master piece. Thanks. The orange frogspawn is bitter then my orange hammer!!!!!
1619211417421621236852136097324.jpg

Prettymuchnow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought there was a drawing on the 22
Supposed to be! I think they were busy packing corals. Looking back at the last sale it took about 3 weeks for a winner to be announced I think. :(.... but they did say the 22nd.

I'm sure they'll put a message out sooner or later!

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone... thanks for being so patient! I'm finishing gathering all the entries tonight and I'll post the winners tomorrow. Also, Heads up, Sunday is the last day to add to your shipments :)
My order does ship till Monday May 3rd but I’m pretty sure I’ve bought everything I need and don’t need

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's the moment you've all been waiting for, final prize announcements!

The winner of the Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Voucher to Zoanthids.com is...

Congrats @Prettymuchnow !!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The winner of the Gyre Blitz taking home a Maxspect 4K Gyre is...

Congrats Denise Carl!! And sorry for misspelling your name in the wheel but I'm sure you'll forgive me :)

Thank you everyone for participating in another Zoanthids.com/Ultra Corals Live Sale, you are truly who make them great! We'll see you next time in June.

Prettymuchnow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the moment you've all been waiting for, final prize announcements!

The winner of the Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Voucher to Zoanthids.com is...

Congrats @Prettymuchnow !!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The winner of the Gyre Blitz taking home a Maxspect 4K Gyre is...

Congrats Denise Carl!! And sorry for misspelling your name in the wheel but I'm sure you'll forgive me :)

Thank you everyone for participating in another Zoanthids.com/Ultra Corals Live Sale, you are truly who make them great! We'll see you next time in June.
Romg! THANKYOU!!!!!! I had such a bad day today you have no idea how great this is! <3

Julie kerley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone! Cody here. I will take over the Question Of The Day from here on out!

Question.jpg

TUESDAY QUESTION OF THE DAY:

What is your "I won the lotto" dream reef tank?

A 1200 gallon racetrack shape tank to house sting ray

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back