ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale - Sunday Dec 13th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
R2R-Banner.jpg

HO HO HO!
HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS!

Hello everyone and happy holidays! For those that don't know me, my name is Cody and I will be running games for this live sale! We have some awesome prizes that will be awarded throughout the day tomorrow, including free shipping, gift cards, and a mystery coral!

Before we get to games, here are some house rules to keep in mind:

-You must purchase a coral to be eligible for prizes

-One prize per person (IF YOU WIN A SECOND PRIZE, YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHICH TO KEEP AND THE RUNNER UP IN THE SECOND COMPETITION RECEIVES THE PRIZE THAT YOU DID NOT CHOOSE)

-The prizes will be redeemable for future purchases, not this live sale

In addition to the games that I will be playing throughout the sale, there are other prizes as well, including a $100 ZOANTHIDS.COM GIFT CARD, a $250 ZOANTHIDS.COM GIFT CARD, AND A NEPTUNE APEX EL!!!

These items will be raffled off after the live sale:

**APEX CONTROLLER**
- (1 entry for each item purchased during the Fragtacular Sale, 1 extra entry if you purchase your

Shipping Module before the sale begins, 1 extra entry for signing up for the Zoanthids.com Newsletter (the form is at bottom of Zoanthids.com)

$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the R2R ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/enter-here-roll-call-raffle-250-gift-cards-winterfest-live-sale-this-saturday-12-12.782644/
$100 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the FACEBOOK ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER https://www.facebook.com/zoanthids/

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got too much holiday spirit to wait! Let's get going on a game right now!!!

FIRST GAME
CORAL OR COAL

WATCH THE VIDEO TO PICK YOUR GIFT!

For this game, there are five wonderfully wrapped gifts (thanks to my wife, my wrapping looks terrible!). Four are filled with coal, and one is filled with a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!! Select the correct gift and you will be entered into a raffle to win the $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One guess per person. Guesses from new accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

The results will be posted 5 minutes before the live sale starts tomorrow and the winner will be announced shortly after. GOOD LUCK!!!

1)
Video Dec 11, 10 15 13 PM.gif

2)
Video Dec 11, 10 15 13 PM_1.gif

3)
Video Dec 11, 10 15 13 PM_2.gif

4)
Video Dec 11, 10 15 13 PM_3.gif

5)
Video Dec 11, 10 15 13 PM_4.gif

Last edited:

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DELIVERY
Wednesday - Dec 16th​
DELIVERY
Thursday - Dec 17th​
DELIVERY
Tuesday - Dec 22nd​
DELIVERY
Wednesday - Dec 23rd​

Last edited:

gerajn01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got too much holiday spirit to wait! Let's get going on a game right now!!!

FIRST GAME
CORAL OR COAL

For this game, there are five wonderfully wrapped gifts (thanks to my wife, my wrapping looks terrible!). Four are filled with coal, and one is filled with a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!! Select the correct gift and you will be entered into a raffle to win the $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

One guess per person. Guesses from new accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

The results will be posted 5 minutes before the live sale starts tomorrow and the winner will be announced shortly after. GOOD LUCK!!!

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Definitely gift number 1 (purple gift)

cmendoza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FIRST GAME
CORAL OR COAL

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

I Pick 3. Its nicely wrapped!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back