ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale - Sunday Dec 13th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine all just arrived too. Dumb Fedex had on truck from 9:49 (20minutes away) until 6pm when I got them. I think they missed me the first pass. Oh, well. All looks fine albeit a bit colder than they probably want. Dipped and settling in the qt/frag tank.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's the time you've all been waiting for!

Winterfest Live Sale Giveaway Announcements

The winner of the Facebook Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $100 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

FB-Roll-Call-Number.jpg
FB-Roll-Call-Name.jpg

Congrats Tim Caverly!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The winner of the R2R Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

R2R-Roll-Call-Numbers.jpg
R2R-Roll-Call-Name.jpg

Congrats @Melanie Fish !
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And the winner of the Grand Prize Neptune Apex is...

Grand-Prize-Number.jpg
Grand-Prize-Name.jpg

Congratulations Michael Potter!!

Thanks everyone for playing and joining us during the Winterfest Live Sale!

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Winterfest Live Sale Giveaway Announcements...

The winner of the Facebook Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $100 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

FB-Roll-Call-Number.jpg
FB-Roll-Call-Name.jpg

Congrats Tim Caverly!

The winner of the R2R Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

R2R-Roll-Call-Name.jpg

Congrats @Melanie Fish !

Grand-Prize-Number.jpg
Grand-Prize-Name.jpg

No way!!! Thank you guys so much!!

jlanger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So close!
Congrats to the winners!!!

At least I still have the excitement for when all of my gonis show up next week!

Corgigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Winterfest Live Sale Giveaway Announcements...

FB-Roll-Call-Number.jpg
FB-Roll-Call-Name.jpg

Congrats Tim Caverly!

R2R-Roll-Call-Name.jpg

Congrats @Melanie Fish !

Grand-Prize-Number.jpg
Grand-Prize-Name.jpg

I was so close..... congrats :)

Tsev03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My shipping was for Wednesday the 23. I haven’t received any email about shipping. Will it still be here tomorrow

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zoanthids -

After 7:00PM here and still no sign of FedEx. Delivery initially said by 12:00PM and now it says "by end of day".

Calling FedEx is useless; won't even let you get to a real person.

I saw a FedEx truck go by earlier this morning but I assume that was the regular "Ground" delivery guy and not "Express" (Hah!).

Usually when it's this late and they haven't shown up it's not coming until the next day.

Here I was being smart and getting later shipment because of the snow storm last week.

I should have known better this time of year.

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, surprise surprise! FedEx showed up at 8:37PM. Amazing!

Posting pictures and such to my build thread:

Corals Include:
- UC Ultimate Darkness Torch
- Klepto Lepto
- Electric Green Fuzzy
- Reverse Space Monster
- Sonic the Hedgehog Galaxia
- Black Bella
- VW Bloodshot
- Goblins Fire
- Oxide
- Murder Hornet
- Daisy Cutter
- Rainbow Troll

Will drop a couple pics here. First is my "new" dipping station, and second is everything on the frag rack.

PXL_20201223_020410882.jpg

PXL_20201223_024913288.jpg

Last edited:

Myrdin Potter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After about a week, a few of my Zoas are struggling a little, but this one is just blooming. Not only fully open, but a new polyp is emerging. The torches and the candy cane I got are also looking absolutely spectacular. Orange filter on my iPhone, I have a macro lens for my Canon coming in a couple of days and I will share some pictures then.

image0 (2).jpeg

shim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to say I'm very happy. FedEx just showed up, got everything unpacked and in the tank. This was my first coral purchase and didn't know quite what to expect. These were super well packaged, everything labled, and only a single pod fell off after dipping, nothing else. I was honestly scared of introducing new stuff into the tank that hadn't been invited but these plugs and corals were clean. First impressions only get made once and you guys knocked it out of the park. Customer for life and happy to provide a positive reference. Thank you.

Will post photos of all 16 additions to build thread after opening up but colors already showing brightly.

Zerodameaon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals showed up a few hours ago and are in the QT tank, not that they seem to need it. These are my first corals and my DT isn't quite ready yet so these guys are just under my basement LEDs and they look amazing already. Most of them were open within about 30 minutes of their dip and rinse.

I likely could have skipped all these steps but I'm trying to build good habits.

I am very happy with my purchase.

EDIT: A little update to this, I walked downstairs a few hours later and found a nice crack running down the side of the QT tank. Needless to say I am very happy I have a spare 20 long, though I am out of salt until the weekend so the tanks a little less than half full.

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 46 47.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 51 53.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • None.

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.4%
Back