ENDED: Winterfest Live Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After-Sale-Animated.gif
So much fire is left to choose from! And to help you grab some more items to fill in that box, you can chose between $10 OR 30% off.

Take 30% OFF anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER30

OR

Take $10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

All Available Items can be found here:

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...

Jgill70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After-Sale-Animated.gif
So much fire is left to choose from! And to help you grab some more items to fill in that box, you can chose between $10 OR 30% off.

OR

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish).

***QUICK TIP, Sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

*Also remember, LIVE SALE/AFTER SALE orders require 1 Shipping Box. All your items and orders will be shipped with the single shipping box. If you haven't purchased one yet, you can get one here for the discounted price of $39...
Just wanted to thank you for such a fun event. Looking forward to receiving and displaying my corals.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a heads up, ya'll have until Noon on the day before your delivery date to add to your order. Let us know at [email protected] if you have any questions :)

All Available Corals found HERE:

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just wanted to thank you for such a fun event. Looking forward to receiving and displaying my corals.
Absolutely! Thank you for supporting us... it's always a good time to hang out with the community :) Enjoy your new additions!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
UPDATE: All of today's deliveries have made it safely and on time... UPS for the win! All of tomorrow's deliveries are on their way. We hope you all enjoy your new additions! For everyone else who has an order yet to go out, or you haven't jumped in on this awesome After Sale yet, now is your time!...

After-Sale-Animated.gif

OR

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my delivery today. I have to tip my hat to you, @Zoanthids, the packaging was top notch. I was very impressed. Everything arrived in great condition, has been acclimated, and is opening up in my tank on the frag rack. Thank you again. It was a great live sale. Looking forward to the next one.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got my delivery today. I have to tip my hat to you, @Zoanthids, the packaging was top notch. I was very impressed. Everything arrived in great condition, has been acclimated, and is opening up in my tank on the frag rack. Thank you again. It was a great live sale. Looking forward to the next one.
Did yours come in the white jars? The last delivery I got from them had the Zoas packaged in these cool little white jars!

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did yours come in the white jars? The last delivery I got from them had the Zoas packaged in these cool little white jars!
Yes they did. It is such a great way to package and ship.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my take in the tank. Pumpkin Seed Zoas are so tiny. B7584B0F-3AE6-4BB9-938A-150964569C8B.jpeg B64570D6-93F1-427C-B51E-BE76F8B39952.jpeg
A11ECC4C-5A11-4A49-9936-FE630CE95C36.jpeg
E791B660-A741-4686-AF06-DEA601C45AE6.jpeg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all, thank you again to everyone who participated in Winterfest this year! Our Gyre Blitz winner is...

Congratulations Brandon Lavarnway!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Today is the last day for the After Sale so check it out!...

After-Sale-Animated.gif

View Available Items HERE:

Back