Pit bull

just a few since there so many

U

User1

View Badges
Lets see...

Kurtis Blow
UTFO

I have a few other hidden gems tucked away in my vinyl stash but again this is showing my age. Hell, I still have a 45 of Eddie Murphy Party All The Time... /face palm

flsalty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Run DMC especially when they did "walk this way" with Aerosmith:p.

Also Ice Tea..saw him with Jane's Addiction...a long time ago.
Okay I had to laugh because I thought this thread was going to be about Billie Eilish or something. Then it's rap. Then the first reply is old people's rap.

I'll add some old stuff like 2Live Crew, Digital Underground, Kurtis Blow, NWA, Sugarhill Gang, LL Cool J

And Beasty Boys lol

Also gotta mention Cypress Hill

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Run DMC especially when they did "walk this way" with Aerosmith:p.

Also Ice Tea..saw him with Jane's Addiction...a long time ago.
I think he may consider that old people music... I didn’t realize I was turning old (I insist I’m not, my don’t agree) until I started hearing music from the 80’s and 90’s on classic rock stations. Heck, I tried to put on the original jumanji for my kids and they said “dad, we’re not watching a movie from the 1900’s.”

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he may consider that old people music... I didn’t realize I was turning old (I insist I’m not, my don’t agree) until I started hearing music from the 80’s and 90’s on classic rock stations. Heck, I tried to put on the original jumanji for my kids and they said “dad, we’re not watching a movie from the 1900’s.”
WHAT?!?! Jumanji is a GREAT movie!

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I had to laugh because I thought this thread was going to be about Billie Eilish or something. Then it's rap. Then the first reply is old people's rap.

I'll add some old stuff like 2Live Crew, Digital Underground, Kurtis Blow, NWA, Sugarhill Gang, LL Cool J

And Beasty Boys lol

Also gotta mention Cypress Hill

...and then there's this.

I noticed you didn't mention Vanilla Ice....

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I don't like rap music per se'(grew up in a time when you either liked rap, or you hated it. I was one of the latter), there is some that I don't mind, and Onyx was one of them.

All rap nowadays is about money, hoes, and drugs.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I don't like rap music per se'(grew up in a time when you either liked rap, or you hated it. I was one of the latter), there is some that I don't mind, and Onyx was one of them.

All rap nowadays is about money, hoes, and drugs.

No it isn’t. It’s not even difficult to find rap that’s not about it.

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jay Z is 50. Snoop Dumbazz is 48 and Luther Campbell is 59. Rap is old people music.
It really does depend on what kind of rap you're talking about though. It's not one genre anymore, and hasn't been for a while. It's funny hearing some of the older guys from the 90's talk about mumble rap. There is some stuff today that's not too bad but I can't understand most of it with the slurred words like they drink Nyquil 24/7 and can only manage to get half a word out. That said, Post Malone has some songs I like.

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really does depend on what kind of rap you're talking about though. It's not one genre anymore, and hasn't been for a while. It's funny hearing some of the older guys from the 90's talk about mumble rap. There is some stuff today that's not too bad but I can't understand most of it with the slurred words like they drink Nyquil 24/7 and can only manage to get half a word out. That said, Post Malone has some songs I like.
yea, listen to mark battles! He is Great! Needs to get some credit. Best songs are: Chicken, The Truth, What, 1AM and Real Ones. If you do check him out, LMK what u think.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

From what I've read, Post Malone's last few concerts have been very slurred he was so out of it.

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna chime ... non explicit and vulgar rapper by the name NF. Other than that I like Eminem strictly because he's a very talented & educated lyricist.
I dislike the so called Mumble Rap.

radsdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is rock "old people music"?
Because it's not just one genre either and hasn't been for a long time.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back