*CLOSED* - ROLL CALL RAFFLE - $250 & $100 Gift Cards - WINTERFEST LIVE SALE Saturday 12/12!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PRIZES:
gift-cards.jpg

-$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the R2R Roll Call Raffle
-$100 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the Facebook Roll Call Raffle

TO ENTER THE 2 ROLL CALL RAFFLES...

REEF2REEF:
1) Answer the *Question of the Day* BELOW on THIS THREAD to enter the R2R Roll Call Raffle (1 Entry PER DAY) 1 Question will be posted on this thread everyday, so make sure to check back and answer the questions daily for more entries!
2) Post your answer to the *Question of the Day* on the Main Sale Thread as well, for another entry (1 Entry PER DAY):

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/winterfest-live-sale-saturday-dec-12th-win-an-apex-controller-official-live-sale-thread-here.782453/

FACEBOOK:
(1) JOIN our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoanthids/
-If you are already a member, invite 2 friends from the right side of the Facebook page (1 entry)
(2) "LIKE" and "FOLLOW" the Zoanthids.com Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/zoanthids/ (1 additional entry)
(3) POST a Comment on the Zoanthids.com Facebook Page Sale Post titled "WINTERFEST LIVE SALE Teasers & ROLL CALL RAFFLE" (1 additional entry)

Don't forget to check out the SALE DETAILS and Other GAMES and PRIZES for the "WINTERFEST LIVE SALE" in the Official Sale Thread:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/winterfest-live-sale-saturday-dec-12th-win-an-apex-controller-official-live-sale-thread-here.782453/

Check out the teasers below. See you SATURDAY!

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Planes trains and automobiles .....SO Zany....great fun was more cut contant then the film....check it out sometime
My wife watched it for the first time the other day and she didn’t care for it. She said it made her too dang anxious because everything the do fails miserably haha

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question.jpg
TUESDAY QUESTION OF THE DAY:

What's your favorite holiday movie and why?

Scrooged

Frank Cross : It's Christmas Eve! It's... it's the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we... we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be. It's a... miracle. It's really a sort of a miracle. Because it happens every Christmas Eve. And if you waste that miracle, you're gonna burn for it, I know what I am talking about. You have to do something. You have to take a chance. You do have to get involved. There are people that are having... having trouble making their miracle happen. There are people that don't have enough to eat, or people that are cold. You can go out and say hello to these people. You can take an old blanket out of the closet and say "Here!", you can make them a sandwich and say "Oh, by the way, here!" I... I get it now! And if you... if you give, then it can happen, then the miracle can happen to you! It's not just the poor and the hungry, it's everybody's who's gotta have this miracle! And it can happen tonight for all of you! If you believe in this spirit thing, the miracle will happen and then you'll want it to happen again tomorrow. You won't be one of these jerks who says "Christmas is once a year and it's a fraud", it's NOT! It can happen every day, you've just got to want that feeling. And if you like it and you want it, you'll get greedy for it! You'll want it every day of your life and it can happen to you! I believe in it now! I believe it's going to happen to me now! I'm ready for it! And it's great. It's a good feeling, it's really better than I've felt in a long time. I, I, I'm ready. Have a Merry Christmas, everybody.

[Calvin steps forward]

Frank Cross : Did I forget something, big man?

Calvin Cooley : [nods, speaks his first words in five years] God bless us, everyone.

no matter how many times I see it, and know it's coming, gets me misty eyed.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back