View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula 75 x 42 x 22 been wet since Sept 2019
Custom Reef Savvy Sump 60 x 36 x 18 with attached ATO
RED Sea Reefer 250
3 20g Quarantine System Setup
Tons of equipment All MUST GO due to spinal/neck injury. Can no longer maintain system.

vcollins9850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RED Sea Reefer 250
Tons of equipment All MUST GO due to spinal/neck injury. Can no longer maintain system.
You have any lights available?
Or dosing pumps or power heads?
Where in AL are you located?

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have any lights available?
Or dosing pumps or power heads?
Where in AL are you located?
I'm near Montgomery. I have all the above. Before I part out the equipment on the system , I'd like to sell the tank and sump. Would prefer to sell the entire fishroom at same time if your interested make me a reasonable offer and we can work something out.

vcollins9850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm near Montgomery. I have all the above. Before I part out the equipment on the system , I'd like to sell the tank and sump. Would prefer to sell the entire fishroom at same time if your interested make me a reasonable offer and we can work something out.
Got ya. Have no room for a large tank, I wish. Sorry about you having to get out of hobby, good luck with your sale though. Always on the lookout for certain pieces of equipment though so if you end up breaking things down be sure to post.

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got ya. Have no room for a large tank, I wish. Sorry about you having to get out of hobby, good luck with your sale though. Always on the lookout for certain pieces of equipment though so if you end up breaking things down be sure to post.
I sure will. Thank you

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sure will. Thank you
Depending on what your looking for as equipment goes , I do have some things I dont have on the system that I will sell now like an Apex, etc. I do have a calcium reactor brand new but it's for a larger system.

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you need an Apex or any equipment im not presently using on the system I will sell now. Just need to jeep the equipment I'm presently using to run system until the system sells. Other equipment I have I will sell off now.

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a GHL Doser 2.1, 4 head still in the box if your interested in a doser.

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you need an Apex or any equipment im not presently using on the system I will sell now. Just need to jeep the equipment I'm presently using to run system until the system sells. Other equipment I have I will sell off now.
What version is the apex, what all do you have for it, and how much for it?

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What version is the apex, what all do you have for it, and how much for it?
Hey.. I have the APEX EL. It's still in the box. I have someone that may want it will know within a few days im quoting a package deal price for him on some equipment. If he doesn't take the Apex ill let you know if your still interested. ;)

Fishkins88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening,

I'm in North Alabama and a beginner. Does anyone know of any other Alabama folk selling beginner sized smaller tanks like a 20 gallon system. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Fishkins88

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening,

I'm in North Alabama and a beginner. Does anyone know of any other Alabama folk selling beginner sized smaller tanks like a 20 gallon system. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Fishkins88
Hey and Welcome to the Hobby. I've been in the hobby many many years and I can assure you to go with the largest size tank you can comfortably afford. The more water volume you have the easier it is to keep things stable. There was a time I had 5 systems in my house at ine time. This hobby is very addicting so hang on. I am selling my systems if your interested. I have a 300g I'm selling at a steal but if you want something smaller I have a Red Sea Reefer 250. It has about 55g water volume and its a nice system to get started on. I have all the equipment you would need on it if your interested I'll give you a good deal. I have a spinal injury mainly neck that has caused me to no longer be able to maintain my system so I'm having to let it all go. I'm shutting down the 300g thus weekend and the Red Sea 250 is already cleaned and ready to go. Your welcomed to come take a look at it or I can provide pictures.

Fishkins88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey and Welcome to the Hobby. I've been in the hobby many many years and I can assure you to go with the largest size tank you can comfortably afford. The more water volume you have the easier it is to keep things stable. There was a time I had 5 systems in my house at ine time. This hobby is very addicting so hang on. I am selling my systems if your interested. I have a 300g I'm selling at a steal but if you want something smaller I have a Red Sea Reefer 250. It has about 55g water volume and its a nice system to get started on. I have all the equipment you would need on it if your interested I'll give you a good deal. I have a spinal injury mainly neck that has caused me to no longer be able to maintain my system so I'm having to let it all go. I'm shutting down the 300g thus weekend and the Red Sea 250 is already cleaned and ready to go. Your welcomed to come take a look at it or I can provide pictures.
Thank you for the great advice. I will move up the sizes I am considering to start. I am sorry to hear about your injury and wish you a speedy recovery.

I have a real modest budget to get started . Can you ballpark me how much you are looking for the Red Sea Reafer 250 ?

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the great advice. I will move up the sizes I am considering to start. I am sorry to hear about your injury and wish you a speedy recovery.

I have a real modest budget to get started . Can you ballpark me how much you are looking for the Red Sea Reafer 250 ?
What I can do is if you want just the (tank, stand , sump) I'll let it go for $500. But you will need equipment. I'll sell the whole set up including the (Red Sea Skimmer , Tunze ATO Pump with Trigger System 10g reservoir, Reef Octopus return pump, 2 Echotech MP40s , Ecotech xr15 pro light with hanging kit). Also comes with a DIY lid to help keep livestock from jumping out. All for only $900. All you would have to do is get your rock, sand, chemical to cycle the system then you can add your livestock when the system is cycled. Just don't get in a hurry to add your livestock like I did when I first started. The key to this hobby is patience. Nothing good happens fast. Alot of good advice can be taken from this R2R app. These experts on here are amazing. ;)

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RED Sea Reefer 250
UPDATE: 300g Reef Savvy (SOLD) and Red Sea 250 (SOLD)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%

Back