Entire Reef Tank Setup

luke5694

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

I'm currently in the process of breaking down my 20g long rimless reef ready peninsula style tank with an 19g sump, and getting it ready to sell. The only reason I'm selling is due to my newborn baby. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to care for the tank as much as I need so the tank must go. All of the following items listed, including the tank, lights, and every piece of equipment were bought NEW less than 7 months ago. This entire setup is basically still new. My loss is your gain.

The tank is a drilled Glass Aqua 20g rimless long, with a Fiji Cube Overflow Box and a hard plumbed return line. The return and drain lines are both on the same side of the tank for the popular "peninsula" look. The sump is an 19g Advanced Acrylics "Diamond Blue" sump with 3 extremely quiet overflow chambers built in.

Below is a list of the following pieces of equipment that I will include with the sale:

Tank:
Glass Aqua 20g rimless long - drilled, peninsula style

Sump:
Advanced Acrylics "Diamond Blue" 19g sump - 3 overflow chambers

Overflow:
Fiji Cube Overflow box

Lights:
Photon 32-V2+

Powerheads:
AI Nero 3
IceCap 2k Gyre with Controller

Protein Skimmer:
Reef Octopus 110SSS 5" Internal Skimmer

Pump:
MightyJet 538 gph - extremely quiet

RODI Unit:

BRS 4 Stage 75gpd

Heater:
Cobalt Aquatics 200 watt

Auto Top-Off System:
Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152

I will also include over 30lbs dry marco rock, 100+ gallons of Coral Pro salt mix, testing equipment, fish and coral food, filter socks, 2 Loctite buckets and pump for easy water changes, and much more.

I will also include the stand I built for this setup.

This setup will have everything you need to start an incredible reef tank plus much more! I'm wanting to sell this entire setup all at once to a fellow reefer at a great price. I've got well over $2,500 invested in this setup and it can be yours for only $1500!!

Again this entire setup is less than 7 months old! First come, first serve! This is a fantastic deal!

I am posting this from work but I will post pictures of everything when I get home.

I am located in Kingsport, TN.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Back